Virgins, you need to stop pretending that you know what sex is like

If someone makes a sex joke that relies on sexual experience to be able to laugh at, you do NOT get to laugh. No one believes that you have had sex or that you can relate to the subject matter. You are to look away sheepishly and if someone says, "Sensitive topic, virgin?", you respond promptly and honestly, "Yes, I am a virgin." Do not act like you'd know anything about how a vagina feels or what women are like when you're trying to get them to fuck you. You don't know and you need to stay in that lane. If someone says "Your bed should be used for sleeping and sex, nothing else", do not pretend like the sex part applies to you.

Attached: 1638164451440.jpg (1536x2048, 278.86K)

this virgin ass nigga has a humiliation fetish lmao

Attached: 1643404496261.jpg (475x598, 29.67K)

Why do you care so much about virginity?

Why do people care about stolen valor?

>be me
>lose virginity at 17
>tomboys always give me the stare
>some even approach me
>finally find a place I can call home (r9k)
>spend years here being a shut in neet when not playing vidya or watching anime
>welcome to the NHK largely sums up my life
>watch r9k slowly degrade from a place where we can escape from neurotypicals to a cesspool of virgins constantly crying

I sympathize with incel until you start trying to gatekeep, gatekeeping is to keep out the neurotypicals.

you act like i don't already do this, i just leave when sex stories come up. i don't care if they know i'm a virgin on account of that or not, because they'd find out sooner or later.

I won't lie this is probably the funniest thread on the board right now

Attached: kek.jpg (311x292, 17.79K)

schizo return to

A daring synthesis, but when you put it like that I must agree

>you should do this
nah

If having sex is the greatest thing you've ever done in your life that is fucking sad man.

>retarded non sequitur
Make your own thread, nigger.

Attached: GA3YOBMLYZCOZK3X6XYYBSBYL4.jpg (1200x1200, 93.84K)

>If someone makes a sex joke that relies on sexual experience to be able to laugh at, you do NOT get to laugh.
...Or what? What will you do to stop me?

Attached: 1647291025780.jpg (370x352, 16.74K)

This guy moggs me into oblivion

Thank you, these are the responses I missed.

Well the part about not getting to laugh sounds retarded but I agree with the overall consensus or something.

Imagine if the only logic you abided by was personal experience, say farewell to any dark humor or satire that you've encountered so far.
Political jokes? Hope you at least have family high up in that sector because you've never experienced it so you can't joke about it.
Falling for the meme of personal anecdotes sounds so backhanded lol.
But yeah brother, thank god you're such a voice to help us in this community kek.

Can't tell if you're mentally deficient or just baiting.

Attached: 1643584951771.png (567x688, 429.5K)

I thought people who make sex jokes don't actually have sex and are virgins? Which is it slut?

Why are you mad? Is this really worth a damn?

Attached: 1646904738831.jpg (828x820, 70.31K)

Typical virgin response. Don't try to caricature those who have sex. Of course there are other things in life, but sex is something that you are not a part of. Nothing in the OP said anything about not doing anything better or anything else.

People don't assume I'm a virgin lol. Just say you are goofy when you first meet them and autistic(virgin is worse to them trust) once they like you and they will attribute any inexperience to that. I have a nice pawg coming over later who thinks I'm "quirky" so will probably hand in my v card anyway.

you will never have sex OP

Attached: 1634062814135.png (680x717, 161.86K)