Is miscegenation really that bad? What specifically is bad about it...

Is miscegenation really that bad? What specifically is bad about it? There are just so many East Asian people at my university...

Attached: anime.jpg (2477x2480, 711.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=8732
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is nothing bad about it, people like me just love to use it as an excuse to keep roasties off the board.
Clearly it didn't work post 2015 discord groups

the darker the skin the worse the sin

it makes mentally ill identiy-less mutts, all just because you wanted to coom

but if you don't plan on having kids then go for it idc

You have to have an iq over 120 to understand why its technically bad and you have to not be a normalfag NPC to understand why its spiritually bad.

Telling you to not have a diet of coke and cheetohs is a warning. You can go ahead and do it. However I a telling you right now that its bad and if I see you promoting that diet I'm going to call out your bullshit. Thats all.

I do not see this as an argument.

as if anyone has any real identity in this globalized post industrial world. what identities do the mfers shitposting on Any Forums all day have? r9k identity is literally being a social outcast.

Depends how you define bad, if you want to have tall children then someone from east asia is likely short so would be unlikely to give you that. It isn't inherently bad because it doesn't have any meaning outside of mixing with someone in a slightly more distinct gene pool. The moral value of it is something people made up on there own.

It is not an argument, it is just using IQ to increase the amount of authority your opinion holds.

Its not an argument as I already stated, its a warning that and you clearly made this post in a vain attempt to justify your poor actions.

Again to make it easier to understand you made this thread in an attempt to find justification for having a shit diet after being told your diet is shit. The angrier the person responding to your thread about your shit diet the more justified you feel in drinking a gallon of coke once a day. Which is again why i'm simple pointing out that drinking a gallon of coke is bad, knowing full well that you have no intention at all of changing your diet.

I made this thread to understand why miscegenation is considered bad and all you have done is skirt the question

nah you made this thread dishonestly, coming in you already just want to miscegenate because you probably are a low status male and asians will be more willingly to go out with you and you want to coom. Okay fine. Cooming is cooming, but don't try to dress it up as wholesome and justified. You wanted to make anyone who disagreed with miscegenating into an antagonist so you could do what you wanted to do anyway. Arguing with people online is the best way to entrench your opinions. Decided for yourself, and I agree with the user you replied to miscegenating is kind of just like eating junk food. It feels good, its easy, but its ultimately worse than not doing it and if you can't see why I don't believe you

Just be aware that any polcel who uses terms like miscegenation unironically never breeds anyway.

Your kid is way more likely to trannify, get addicted to drugs, shoot up a school or rope if it's fully white

You have still failed to present an argument...

Plenty of hapas including hapa men are good looking and successful with women. I only know two hapa men irl, on is Thai and extremely Asian looking but he's engaged to a rich hot white girl. The other one is a popular well liked athlete. The only advice I can give is when selecting an Asian female partner, try to at least get one thats taller or more bulkily framed than the average Asian woman. Too many men make the mistake of selecting for ultra skinny petite women, but that leads to incel sons.

Attached: 1645366079126 (3).jpg (480x480, 42.69K)

my opinion on miscenegation is i dont give a fuck, ill fuck a latina even if im asian, at the end of the day everything sucks and im not gonna deny myself happiness because muh humanity

>be gray wolf
>over thousands of years develop traits that allow you to survive better in your native environment
>fair fur, camouflages with snow
>two different layers of fur, one to keep water and snow away from your skin, other to help airflow below your fur
>light eyes, helps with seeing in the dark(latitudes closer to the poles have less sunlight time)
>bigger brain, growing up takes more nutrients and you depend on your parents for longer, but you can coordinate and plan ahead better
>etc
>have pups with a jackal
>jackal is adapted to the middle east
>you wouldn't survive a month in the middle east
>your pups won't be able to easily survive in either environment
miscegenation creates misery

>humans need to blend into their natural surroundings
>humans toil outside all day
Based retard. Mate, a bunch of pale blue eyed Anglos built the railroads in Australia in 45C degree heat. The Sahara desert regularly reaches -25C at night. Humans are far more adaptable than credited for.

>White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness. Source: news.ucdavis.edu/search/news_detail.lasso?id=8732
You are dooming your children to be Elliot Rodger.

Decide for yourself. Depends on how genetics works.

>Deserts are cold during night
What does that have to do with the price of fish in England? A gray wolf can't survive the sahara without human intervention, neither can a jackal the european tundra.
>Humans are far more adaptable than credited for
Humans don't adapt, we use technology to survive where we don't belong. Every society eventually colapses, when this one does and we lose technology, what do we do?
Besides, is testing all these half-assed workarounds to a problem really necessary, when just not fucking niggers is enough for the problem to not exist in the first place?