God! i am so lonely and bored. ama please i will talk to you...

god! i am so lonely and bored. ama please i will talk to you. currently sipping on dxm tea but it has 4g of acetaminophen so hopefully i don't die

Attached: 823636.jpg (750x1000, 154.36K)

ur not iris r u

Who even are you? Female?

no couldn't be
im just an user. genderless

maybe go on discord or smth?

why would you take DXM with Acetaminophen in it, it is not that hard to get syrups with just DXM as an active ingredient, or freebase if you are a burger.

Currently driving feminist schizos nuts on my thread again.

Attached: 2C9BC1A9-BE18-45E6-85AE-92F79F215A09.jpg (1006x1552, 1.26M)

Wanna join me at Discord?

why
yeah i know, i normally do but just stuck at home and stores are closed

No such thing as genderless. Do you have a penis or a vagina?

>feminist
>schizos

Attached: 1640760055569.gif (320x180, 1.2M)

what's up user? currently chomping on a hamburger... not really enjoying the meat, maybe try a different brand next time...

it's raining outside, I'm cozy, maybe I'll make some green tea.

user is male you tranny faggot

>why
talk to people there instead

I want to kill myself... with that said, what video games should I play?

why does it matter?
link the thread, i'd like to see
im actually gonna be having a hanberger in 40 mins or so, my mom is bringing me a king deal from burger king. how is yours? and whats on it?
im not a tranny
i don't feel like it
play... i don't know, anything but elden ring

PLAY BATTLE BROTHERS. It even has a DRM free gog version.

>why does it matter

Because I says so, jive turkey!

>yeah i know, i normally do but just stuck at home and stores are closed
how much DXM are you on

Attached: rcough.jpg (225x225, 9.94K)

I know I will never get a wife/girlfriend/SO but how do I cope with that fact?
I've gone through rejection so many times at this point that I don't even feel it, even trannies reject me.
What other vice can I use to find happiness, should I just give up or is there hope?

well it was a homemade burger... with just mayonnaise and that's all. because, I just don't give a fuck which is bad. I just wanted to put some kind of food in my stomach so I can do more drugs. I'm going to drink a glass of milk for some extra calories.

You should get GTA5 and play GTA online with me.

i want to get high as well could you post the brand you're using ?

Attached: 1647344749123.gif (537x680, 580.57K)

>i dont feel like it
then just delete the people you dont feel like talking to idk

It's always going to sting.

But, if you can find something you're passionate about, that really really occupies you, like a hobby. Like for example I was having a lot of fun trying to get better at Starcraft.

Personally for me, I like video games, movies, anime, weed. Drugs and media are how I cope, it's how I escape.

another way to cope is your attitude. personally I have a good attitude, yes it hurts, yes I get lonely, but I just kinda know that I need to be tough, and that not everyone gets born with enough privilege... so it's not my fault...

anime, video games, weed, movies, media, drugs, really what else is there? real life sports? I mean, there ARE plenty of hobbies. You could get into hiking outdoors and camping...

Idk, you just need to find things that you like and immerse yourself in them.

music is another one of my hobbies, I like to explore different genres and categorize music

hi sweetie do u wanna be my gf
im so lonely

>link the thread, i'd like to see
Here. They just can't help themselves. They cannot seem to ignore these threads ever, no matter how many times someone posts one.

jive turkey, haha takes me back
mm only like 120 but i am light, skinny
have you had sex? have you had a friend ignore you? you can do both separately and it feels just like hearbreak and you will have gotten the experience
i'm gonna be honest homemade burgers kinda duck. unless its summer and you make it on the grill.
>just wanted to put some kind of food in my stomach so I can do more drugs.
which drugs?
neocitran

i don't recommend it probably wont work im just drunk
i just think id probably embarrass myself right now if i did, thats all. id rather stay user
im not allowed to date

Attached: le neocitran.jpg (828x684, 463.45K)