I NEED to time travel

The only way I could possibly fix my life is if I could time travel.

Since 2016 I have irreparably fucked up my life in innumerable ways. I am beyond saving at this point. My mind is all fucked up and deranged. I lost very tangible things, like my entire friendship group. I've spent 2 years NEETing after getting a mediocre university degree because I gave up and stopped putting in effort. Everything's fucked up. At 25 years old, it is no longer possible to salvage anything of my life. I ruined it in just 5 years.

I have to go back to when things were still good. 2012-2016 were the greatest years of my life. I was happy, I was optimistic, people thought I would go on to do great things, I had friends who loved me and family who were proud of me. They were glorious years.

I have to go back in time to 2012, so I can relive my 4 good years, and then I can make some subtly different choices (I know exactly what I'd need to do) to prevent my post-2016 collapse.

If I can't time travel, then it's basically over. I'll just wither away until I die. There's no more life left for me in this Nightmare Timeline.

Does anyone else feel this way? Like you've fucked things up SO bad that the only way you could salvage a life is to travel back in time and do it all again?

Attached: 1647299677199.jpg (968x928, 84.42K)

hopefully we will all be reset back in time soon enough

>he thinks he'll be able to change things when the time loop occurs
>he thinks he wont be doomed to recount this life into infinity

Even if I can't change things, just to be able to re-experience the glory years would be better than to exist in this hellworld, this Doomed Timeline I've been living in ever since 2016.

And if there really is a "timeloop" that goes on and on for eternity, then maybe I could deal with that. To re-live those 4 good years, 2012-2016, in perpetuity... I could live with that.

There's only one thing that I AM certain of, which is that I CANNOT exist in the Nightmare Timeline forever. I CANNOT cope with the way in which my life has burned to the ground post-2016. There is nothing left for me here. This timeline is done, finished. Either the universe gives me another chance to make things right, or I wither and die knowing that I lost, and there's nothing I can do to change it.

yea i feel the same way on a pretty regular basis. what did you do that fucked up your life so badly?

>what did you do that fucked up your life so badly?
So many things it's impossible to detail all of them.

The general gist of it is that in late 2016 I started university. I had just turned 20 years old at the time. I was very optimistic for uni and, as I had gotten very good grades at high school, I assumed things would continue to go well academically. I was accepted into a great uni and there was every reason to believe I would succeed.

I got off to a bad start though, felt INCREDIBLY homesick after just the first few weeks, struggled with the academic structure (I missed the guidelines and regimented nature of being at school), and fell into a depression. I also REALLY struggled to make new friends at uni, and with my old friend group from school being so far away, I was basically alone most of the time. I turned to dangerous coping mechanisms, binge drinking and acting out in retarded ways on nights out to get attention. I "reinvented" myself in very toxic ways to try and get people to like me more. I lost all sense of who I was. I gave up on previously held life ambitions. And I NEVER recovered academically.

Basically, I feel like I lost my soul after 2016.

I feel like maybe even as late as 2017 or 2018, I still could have fixed things. And even in those initial dark years, I had BRIEF bright spots where I thought I was turning things around (early 2018 was one such point). But I kept making fucking retarded decisions. I kept screwing up. And by late 2019, I knew I was doomed permanently.

You're in luck user, the timeline is resetting back to 2012 in April. The problem is that maintaining memories from this timeline is very difficult and the methods to do so are not well tested. With any luck, you can make slight changes in the new old timeline.

you're me

>he doesn't meditate so hard that he awakes in the past
ngmi

Attached: R (11).png (1106x830, 500.78K)

what makes you think you cant turn it around?

heh 2years NEETing. I've done that for like 6 or 7 years until recently where I acquired a job. It takes to recover. There's not good avenues for bring those secluded from society into society.

Several factors

>age
I'm 25, nearly 26. Time isn't on my side anymore. In 2011/12, I felt similar feelings to what I feel now, but back then I was 15/16 years old. In late 2012 I got a lifeline to change things which led to 2012-2016 being the greatest years of my life. I won't get such a chance again, not at this age.

>circumstances
Being no longer in education in any form REALLY stifles me. My opportunities are limited now. I won't get another magical moment like I did in late 2012 where my fortunes changed overnight because of happening to be in the right place at school to make the right friends.

>lost friends, lost opportunities
I basically pissed away all my achievements over the past 6 years. One by one I lost every last friend I ever had. And I fucked up the academic side of things, which was meant to be my crowning achievement. I just fucking ruined everything. Once this is all gone, you can never get it back. There's no second chances.

>lack of faith in the world
The world in 2022 doesn't even feel the same as the old world I used to know 10 years ago. In 2011/12 I felt disillusioned with my life but I felt there was still goodness and things to be optimistic about in the wider world. Now, in 2022, I literally feel humanity is doomed and that our society just keeps getting worse and worse with every passing year. It's to the extent I believe we might really be in an alternate Nightmare World that was never supposed to happen.

take 30 xans and drink. you'll travel through time

you are a time traveler
you travel at one second per second

Very funny, lad.

I feel as though you are looking for validation that your life is doomed to mediocrity, rather than advice.
Obviously you can't time travel. It is inherently illogical.
I don't recommend taking advice from Any Forums. However, at 25 with a college degree there is still much you can do. It won't be easy, but it will be possible.

Pretend that you actually got the opportunity to go back in time except it was given to you in the year 2027 and took you to year 2022. Now get your shit together

>Does anyone else feel this way?
No, because even if I fucked out my life I know that time travel does not exist.
I am trying to actually rebuild my life instead of day dreaming. It took a long time of basically putting it off but I feel like I am actually getting somewhere now.

user, sounds like you suffer from depression. You have a degree, you can always get a job and make new friends. You should never believe that you can always do things the right way or keep your old friends forever: you cant. Many things are predetermined and its best to let go of the illusion that you are in control.
> t. user who suffered two depressive episodes from ruminating too much

Attached: 2FD09370-2A12-41D6-9A29-662CE393B044.jpg (766x936, 123.06K)

/x/ is currently wigging out about a "time loop" they believe will be restarted by CERN on April 1st. that's what is referring to. they believe this isn't the first time CERN has done it, and they're doing it to avert some major catastrophe (most likely Russia deploying nuclear weapons)

>You have a degree, you can always get a job
this was true 20 years ago maybe
I'm 25 and have a BSME, with no chance at getting a start in the industry