Retarded virtue signaling faggots are willing to throw the western world away because "muh western imperialism" or...

>retarded virtue signaling faggots are willing to throw the western world away because "muh western imperialism" or "trannies bad"
We deserve to get fucking nuked. No wonder the elites treat us like fucking cattle.

Attached: 1645194031527.jpg (1200x600, 71.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/03/01/belarus-dictator-alexander-lukashenko-appeared-to-show-russian-plans-to-invade-moldova-through-ukraine/
youtube.com/watch?v=2jy3JU-ORpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh shut the fuck up and kill yourself already

It's played out, bro. I used to be just like you. It's over. Quit worrying your head about something that is dead and gone.

You first, Putin nigger.

I unironically hate faggot populists more than any faggot globohomo tranny now. Populists would have us cede western nations to an aggressive, corrupt regime because of useless virtue signaling about isolationism. It is the epitome of feels over reals horseshit.

They have no problem shitting on the US for its oil wars, they have no problem shitting on the US for undermining sovereignty overseas. But Russia taking Crimea and Donbas and holding fake referendums to legitimize their horseshit just to keep Ukraine from tapping its reserves and undermining Russian influence? After Ukrainians voted for EU free trade? B-B-B-BAAAAASED!

>Everyone that doesn't like my bullshit is Ivan
The sooner you end yourself the better.

Attached: 1632071551783.png (325x307, 88.62K)

>I refuse to take a side because I am a coward
Don't worry, friend. People like you will get us all killed soon enough.

>Complain about retarded virtue signaling faggots
>Hey guys look at me I hate russia the west is doomed I'm so original

Attached: 1641061112425.png (649x763, 505.59K)

Well feel free to get your legs blown off with the rest of your fellow redditors then, nobody here is stopping you.

>both sides bad
>so I won't take a side at all
You're so nuanced! I can feel my big brain expanding already!

I don't care about your cope. Enjoy my last (You) before you kill yourself nigger.
Also this go and fight you larping snowflake.

We won't have a choice if MAGA populists and tankie dipshits keep undermining western interests for the sake of virtue signaling online.

Faggots on this website claim to care about white people, but they'd happily see globalist powers like Russia and China take over the world for the sake of maintaining their lolbert LARP.

Ukraine has been in the Russian sphere of influence for a thousand fucking years.

In my lifetime, the border of the Russian sphere of influence was the motherfucking ELBE. They have been rolled back half a fucking continent. That's good enough for now.

We even had the Ukraine neutralized and effectively demilitarized, and then dumbasses had to start talking about including Ukraine in NATO. And, finally, after thirty fucking years of retreating, the Russians said, "Nah, we think this time we aren't going to let you advance that additional step."

This was incredibly predictable. Thinking that we've done pretty well pushing the Russians back, but maybe finally went a little too far, and that it's not worth nuclear war to try to push any further right now, is NOT "throwing the western world away", you ridiculous histrionic fag.

Trannies threaten western civilization more than the Russians do right now. Even if the Russians slaughter every last Ukrainian. We can take a generation off, and start pushing them again in another few decades.

>Even if the Russians slaughter every last Ukrainian. We can take a generation off, and start pushing them again in another few decades.
Just say what you really want to say: fuck every Ukrainian who voted for EU free trade, fuck your quality of life, fuck the will of your people. You need to stay poor and live under Russia's thumb, you need to take Putin's dick to keep the rest of the world happy.

Fuck that. The west is powerful, and we need to stop pretending that it isn't because some tranny put a nigger in Lord of the Rings.

>Just say what you really want to say: fuck every Ukrainian who voted for EU free trade, fuck your quality of life, fuck the will of your people. You need to stay poor and live under Russia's thumb, you need to take Putin's dick to keep the rest of the world happy.

Yes.

Absolutely.

Fuck every Ukrainian.

If Russia and China were about to form a military alliance with Mexico, we would smash the Mexican state into fucking dust. And if they tried to stop us, it would mean nuclear war and the end of civilization. It is not worth nuclear war for you to get to post gay tweets about how you're bravely standing up to mean old Putin.

If it was 1985 and this war was the Soviets invading West Germany, I would say we should fight. But it's not. We took back East Germany, and Russia pussied out. We took back Poland, and Russia pussied out. We took back Czechoslovakia, and Russia pussied out. We took back Hungary, and Russia pussied out. We took back Estonia, and Russia pussied out. We took back Latvia, and Russia pussied out. We took back Lithuania, and Russia pussied out. We took back Bulgaria, and Russia pussied out. We took back Romania, and Russia pussied out.

Then we tried to take Ukraine, and Russia said "Fuck you, this is worth war."

They aren't bluffing. They already escalated to war.

The only half-way sensible thing is to be happy with our HALF A CONTINENT of winnings and walk away from the table ahead. WAY ahead. Half a continent ahead.

And come back and try again another day.

>Fuck every Ukrainian.
At least you're honest.

>If Russia and China were about to form a military alliance with Mexico
A DEFENSIVE alliance that countries elect to join of their own free will. If Putin really cared about NATO expansion, he's shot himself in the foot because now a bunch of other European countries are looking to join NATO out of fear. Do you seriously think Russia will stop at Ukraine? Fuck no. Taking Ukraine just means even more NATO countries are on his border now, which would simply justify more preemptive aggression in Russia's eyes.

nypost.com/2022/03/01/belarus-dictator-alexander-lukashenko-appeared-to-show-russian-plans-to-invade-moldova-through-ukraine/

There is no going back, there is no "trying again" in a few decades. We live in a global world, there is no more room for isolationist virtue signaling.

>Taking Ukraine just means even more NATO countries are on his border now, which would simply justify more preemptive aggression in Russia's eyes.

Yeah, except that didn't happen in the Baltics.

It has nothing to do with isolationism. What this is about is realizing when you've had a good run, but finally reached the point where if you continue to push your strategic adversary you will finally reach the line he's not willing to let you cross.

The nukes are still there. The world is still at just as much risk as it was in 1962. Hell, it's at MORE risk now, based on weapon yield. The world held its breath and waited to die over a much LESS provocative action by the Soviets, relatively speaking, than our attempt to flip Ukraine into our sphere of influence.

And the Russians have already shown us that they consider this to be worth going to war. They did that by GOING TO WAR. The most unambiguous signal possible. We have every reason to assume that they are much, MUCH closer to using nuclear weapons today than we were in 1962. We hadn't fired a shot in anger yet, back then. They have. So there is no room for doubt.

The only smart strategic play is to say "Fuck every Ukrainian" and take another shot at this the next time we think that Russia will pussy out. Because that is clearly not the case at the moment.

Brain-dead faggots like you find it so damn urgent to be able to tweet about the super-awesome way you are supporting Ukraine that you aren't thinking through the escalation path from this point.

Russian monkeys fucking deserve to be genocided, im not even a zoomer faggot who just says that cuz of the media I genuinely hate fucking kremlins.

>Hell, it's at MORE risk now, based on weapon yield.
Not really, there have been enough nukes to wipe out all advanced life on earth since the 50s and that hasn't changed and I doubt it ever will. If anything after we've seen how Ukraine dismantling their nukes worked out for them I fully expect another nuclear arms race that will make the first look like a bunch of kids trying to build a nuclear reactor in their back garden in comparison. Not like it matters anyways. Even a small regional exchange would kill billions of people by starvation and once the nuclear threshold has been crossed there's no going back. Any conflict involving nuclear weapons means the complete annihilation of the species.

Attached: What a fitting captcha.png (244x80, 2.5K)

>but finally reached the point where if you continue to push your strategic adversary you will finally reach the line he's not willing to let you cross.
Russia sanctioned Ukraine and forced them to join the EAEU, which resulted in riots and a coup from the population who overwhelmingly voted in favour of joining an EU trade agreement. If you don't care about the will of a free and democratic nation, then why should I care about Russia's desires? They had Donbas, they had Crimea and its ports. But that wasn't enough for them.

>our attempt to flip Ukraine into our sphere of influence.
The people voted for it. Fuck off with this shit. Turns out people in post-soviet shitholes like western capitalism. Deal with it.

>The only smart strategic play is to say "Fuck every Ukrainian" and take another shot at this the next time we think that Russia will pussy out. Because that is clearly not the case at the moment.
What makes you think this wouldn't embolden them, exactly? Invading Ukraine made no fucking sense, what other nonsense would they stoop to? Even if you agree that Russia is right to be worried about NATO's interests, attacking Ukraine has only worked against Russia's interests and set its economy back 30 years or more. Putin is to blame for this, not NATO.

A fuckload of these people, understandably, do not want to be under Russia's rule. They have lived under their thumb for generations. They do not trust Russia, and that is not the west's fault. Russia has been an autocratic shithole for a very long time.

>Brain-dead faggots like you find it so damn urgent to be able to tweet about the super-awesome way you are supporting Ukraine that you aren't thinking through the escalation path from this point.
Going by this logic, since Russia has nukes who's to stop them from exerting their influence over other countries against their will again and again and getting away with it?

The west should not run away. Your solution is no solution at all.

This is my concern as well.

And people seem to have this idea that Russia will just say, "Aw shucks, you beat us, we'll go home." This isn't like us in Afghanistan. This would be more like us losing fucking Canada or Mexico.

We would absolutely deploy nuclear weapons against Mexican or Canadian targets, in such a circumstance, before we allowed ourselves to lose.

Russia WILL use nuclear weapons against Ukraine before they allow themselves to be defeated or forced to retreat. And the odds of escalation from there are incredibly high. Way, way too fucking high relative to the benefit of continuing to try to virtue signal over how we are going to be strong, independent women and support Ukraine.

>Invading Ukraine made no fucking sense, what other nonsense would they stoop to?

Invading Ukraine made sense from the perspective of a country that had its sphere of influence rolled back from the Elbe river to their own backyard and didn't want to back up one more step.

>Going by this logic, since Russia has nukes who's to stop them from exerting their influence over other countries against their will again and again and getting away with it?

The fact that they've already shown us what they are and are not willing to fight over. They didn't go to war to stop Latvia from joining NATO; they did go to war to stop Ukraine from joining the EU, with an eventual plan to enter NATO. They have SHOWN us what they will and will not fight over. It's not a theoretical question at this point.

It's dangerous for THEM, too, to escalate to this point. They didn't do it, every other time they faced a strategic defeat in the last 35 years. Until THIS time, they did. That gives us a very good data set to know when they will, and will not, be willing to risk total war to "exert their influence".

Took me a minute to find this again and not the current clickbait bullshit but just take a look at this.
youtube.com/watch?v=2jy3JU-ORpo
A short video essay that is eerily fucking fitting for our current situation and based on current military doctrine.
Once a country has nukes it's over. They can literally do whatever they want because they know no one that isn't an edgy 13 year old would ever dare to test MAD.
Russia is free to do whatever they want to whatever non NATO country they want and no one will or can do anything about it. That is the real reason why everyone just accepted the invasion of Iraq. The possibility, no matter how slim, that Iraq might develop nukes could not be tolerated by the west or the east.

You're not addressing my points.

Invading Ukraine is braindead because it has emboldened NATO and has surrounding countries scurrying for more NATO/EU integration. If Putin was smart he would have waited another 10-20 years because populism in western countries was eroding trust in institutions. Now it has only emboldened them. European nations are arming themselves, and others like Japan and South Korea are looking into getting nukes to dissuade China from trying similar shit.

>The fact that they've already shown us what they are and are not willing to fight over.
If they are willing to fight to stop NATO expansion, then what the fuck are they going to do with all of the NATO expansion that's going to take place in the future? Keep it from happening?

There was a smarter way to do this. Crimea and its oil and ports was enough to leverage a lot of influence within the region, and if Putin had waited for another populist like Trump to gain power he might have had it. He jumped the gun big time. Now European countries are locking Russia out of their markets and refusing to take their oil. Russia will be under the thumb of China in the best case scenario. Real big brain move right there.

>They didn't do it, every other time they faced a strategic defeat in the last 35 years
People voting of their own free will may amount to a "strategic defeat", but Russia only has itself to blame for this occurring.

>That gives us a very good data set to know when they will, and will not, be willing to risk total war to "exert their influence".
Kek no it fucking doesn't.