4th jab now necessary

This is the last one.

It's only one more.
Stop complaining about something that's so inconsequential.

You and everyone else that did not partake in this the latest time are now the problem.

I assume that there will always be a problem, because there always have to be some people that are now on board with this.

Your freedoms are bought, not leased. It looks like they just expired.

Attached: VEKSCTM4ERJNFDZX7ZKNEJZP2A.jpg (2935x1805, 1.38M)

I meant "leased, not bought"

Kung flu has me so mad I can't even type

Even my fag boomer dad has tapped out and said he isn't taking any more.
And the roastie that lives in the basement agrees with him, so basically all of the normies are waking up now.
I'd be surprised if even 25% of people get the next one.

Attached: 1646280105263.png (440x440, 197.18K)

The last three jabs were free and had literally 0 side-effects for me. Why would I complain again? I get that people are busy but it's selfish to not take fifteen minutes at the pharmacy for the sake of public health.

Also, if anti-vaxxers had been required to get jab #1, we wouldn't need this one, too

I haven't even had 1 injection, messed up how some people will actually go for number 4.

Attached: didn't care neither.png (640x480, 162.41K)

haven't jabbed even once
sometimes i consider getting it, but every time I see a thread like this, I decide against it
>inb4 jobless NEET basement-dweller
nein, mein freund, I have a job and an apartment with my girlfriend

Wake me up when it's 200 jabs.

Attached: 2121.png (516x604, 165.08K)

>Why would I complain again?
Because if you were the tragic combination of hopelessly gullible + defiantly arrogant you would immediately latch onto a counter-movement that appeals to you on an emotional level and then double-down on it when presented with how unbelievably stupid it is.

>Because if you were the tragic combination of hopelessly gullible + defiantly arrogant you would immediately latch onto a counter-movement that appeals to you on an emotional level and then double-down on it when presented with how unbelievably stupid it is.
Oh fuck, user, I've been taking my Alex Jones gullibility hormones but I've not taken any arrogance supplements because I don't believe they're safe yet. I want to see them tested on Jones personally first.

Come vax me faggot

Attached: 1616362287616.png (686x776, 961.17K)

No way that this is serious

>implying a liberal who only gets pegged by his transgender girlfriend would even notice the sterilization

Nah bro you ain't vaccinated nah hell nah I can't serve your ass then cuz I be rolling like fiddy deep hell nah ima fuck you up foreal and it's gonna be all on you cuz you ain't got the vaccsinayshun you stupid bro why you ain't just get the jab bro it ain't even hurt like that bro

I'm waiting to hear why exactly I can't get 4 at one time so I know what genes are in danger

These are both meant to be insults but a "liberal" who can spare 15 minutes for my health is way better than a "tradcon" who won't even pay for babies he's demanding be born.

More strawmen because I have no issue with brown/black babies being aborted. Weak projections and strawmen are all you have, now do something faggot.

Attached: FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE.png (500x577, 146.74K)

I don't need to do shit. The U.S. Gov't has just announced their intention to break every incel buck online. Have fun nigger.

I'll still be unvaxxed in >2 weeks, seethe and dilate.

Attached: Soy Slaves.jpg (827x614, 150.9K)

you have to be so unfathomably retarded to not know that even getting 4 at once wouldn't prove anything. Literally 0 knowledge of how the immune system works at even a middle school level. Get hit by a bus.

And in 6 months you'll be unvaccinated and dead from the virus anyway. Many such cases.

Vaccine into the 2020s and the other one is that the one who wants to get a new one of the best man in the world is a good chance to crit the same thing as a demon see you in the world and earns them the elites and the other one is that you have to do it all to the same thing as a demon see you in the world and earns them the elites and the other one is that the only way to get the most popular game in the world is the best man ever you.

Attached: 1647312785913.jpg (904x1024, 197.51K)

So I've heard every day for the last 3 years

Attached: soyedit.png (1563x1357, 905.67K)

you must have forgotten to take your lithium this morning because that makes no fucking sense

My stepdad thought the same and then got hit hard, was intubated for 10 days and almost died. Doctor was recommending that my mom get stuff in her name because otherwise when he was gonna die all his stuff would have gone to estate. He ended up living, but he has permanent problems now from it and the hospital bill was over 300k. Luckily the VA paid for all but like 40 dollars of it.

>and had literally 0 side-effects
yet.