I can't do anything but stockpiling ammo. I don't buy games, I don't go out, I don't eat out...

I can't do anything but stockpiling ammo. I don't buy games, I don't go out, I don't eat out. It's such a problem that I have over 30k bullets in 223, 00, 308 and 9mm. I need a life, but the addiction is too strong.

Attached: 9mm.jpg (390x390, 12.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwybAms1a9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at least it isn't gacha

I thought about getting help until I realized that a session with insurance can buy me 100 rounds instead.

Atleast you're stocked for zombie apocalypse

It doesnt make sense beyond a certain point. You cant easily resell it because nobody is going to want ammo from some sketchy dude who could have tampered with it or is trying to dump his shitty reloads, so it isnt very liquid and best you can hope for is selling at a discount. For hunting and self defense you only need so much, if SHTF you will have exhausted the supply of game in your area long before you run out of ammo and if you are shooting thousands of rounds in self defense you will undoubtedly wind up getting shot eventually. It only makes sense if you shoot a lot and want to weather any times of ammunition scarcity. But there are much better ways to invest your money and a good ETF will probably outpace any price gains from ammunition over the long term, not to mention being much more liquid.

>pic related
better not be fmj

What do you have chambered in 308?

FN FAL and a Savage 99F

Better that than being this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=OwybAms1a9c

I wish I could take you shooting, user, we'd have a good time.

Ok now start stockpiling Mountain House freeze dried food.

This is better than ammo, lasts 30+ years, tastes pretty good, and is more useful in a SHTF than shit tons of rounds

Diversify yo preps user
Start getting other stuff

I consider bullets as a form of real currency. Seeing the dollar collapse and the price of ammo go up has made me richer than saving up

What makes it worse for me is that I live next to a ammo factory and don't pay the new absurd prices. The old man who in charge of direct orders thought I was in charge of a shooting club or something.I'm nothing but a wagecuck with no family, partner nor friends.

You're the first girl I'm shooting when the apocalypse comes that equipment is mine bbyg

nice hobby OP
pic related

Attached: image_2022-03-15_205339.png (1039x599, 554.16K)

based Martin bryant

Attached: martin.jpg (770x584, 41.15K)

>dollar collapse
it's just inflation retard. nothing's "collapsing" in our lifetimes.

>stockpile thousands of dollars worth of ammo
>cops break in and steal that shit
>even if case gets dropped they probably won't give any of it back
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

worst case scenario he can just sell the ammo later and profit
and if you can predict the future so well, tell me what the winning lottery numbers are gonna be
as if currencies haven't collapsed plenty of times...