IT'S HAPPENING

>About three hour ago RGF forces identified 3 Green Berets in civilian clothes in the Donbas.
>I've been lurking on the Radio Freedom broadcast in Ukraine and about 20 minutes ago they reported that Russian Strategic Command ordered the Rocket Forces to 'special combat readiness'
>They are saying that those big fucking ICBM trucks are rolling toward the border right now and the all branches of the RAF are being being put on high alert.
>As I'm typing this I just looked up new posts on a Russian language learning board and they're sharing pics of large numbers of military vehicles moving down the streets right now.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. GET THE FUCK OUT. NOW.

Attached: 664564564564.jpg (249x249, 20.39K)

>he doesn't welcome the nuclear holocaust with open arms
ngmi

I'm fucking seeing the same shit. I'm gone. Bye.

Attached: 435533345345 (2).jpg (680x564, 36.85K)

>doing full Samson option because you can't win a shitty skirmish in an irrelevant country
man what an embarrassment

Fuck Ukrain, death to the Slavic aids monkeys. I hope their whole nation is glassed soon so I can finally go five seconds without hearing about two second world countries in a petty squabble over nothing.

this will just be another gay nothingburger

Attached: richard.jpg (1280x1024, 179.1K)

im a retard. what does this mean? are they gonna nuke us or ukraine?

I just text my friend in the Indian consulate in Russia and he told me something bad happened. This is actually scaring me, are we about to have a nuclear war?

>are they gonna nuke us or ukraine?
They found US special forces IN THE DONBAS fighting Russians and training Ukrainians. Putin said if anything like that happened it's game over. We're all about to die.

I fucking hate this planet. At least I'll die in a fucking plasma ball and have my own shadow permanently caste onto the floor.

FUCKING FINALLY ITS HAPPENING

Attached: F0387D5A-98BD-49E9-B979-EF85EBAE1FDB.gif (498x301, 1.65M)

>those big fucking ICBM trucks are rolling toward the border right now
Lost me here. The only reason Russia has some of theirs on trucks is so they are more difficult to strike preemptively. Their payload is intercontinental by definition. They can strike Europe or North America from virtually anywhere in Russia. Those things are absolutely not being moved towards the border where they will be more vulnerable. Stop larping.

Everyone wants to fire them off so it just takes one to get the party started. It doesn't matter who fires it where, just as long as it hits a population centre.

>I'm fucking seeing the same shit. I'm gone. Bye.
I think some guys just got clipped by one of those things speeding down the highway. God damn.

Attached: 20221603_468534.jpg (1200x900, 106.13K)

>I just text my friend in the Indian consulate in Russia and he told me something bad happened.
Keep us up to date. I wanna know if shit's actually going down.

ITT: Fear mongering retards who have no common sense or understanding of basic military strategy.

The only non braindead post so far

Literally what are you guys talking about.

I can't find anything related to what you're saying anywhere else.

>An intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) is a missile with a minimum range of 5,500 kilometres (3,400 mi)
>Kiev to Moscow is under 600 miles
u wot

they're icbm's, why would they need to or want to move them to the border

People in my unit just heard something might've happened in Ukraine and I see them discussing it on an internal board here. You'll probably hear sirens before anything else.

Attached: 5454545454.png (587x407, 15.24K)

gd you guys are so fucking retarded. literally nothing is going to happen, ever.
this pictures' like two weeks old. you've all been saying the same shit for like a month now.
>le nuclear war! le nuclear war!
doesn't it get tiring?