Just be Yourself

nextshark.com/tiktoker-mcplaygt-slashed-on-back-of-neck-in-unprovoked-attacked-after-leaving-restaurant-in-new-york-city/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1647290733

Based blackcel putting zoomzooom Tiktokker in their place

Attached: rice.png (761x897, 461.72K)

oh yea its on.

another instance of asian hate, disgusting white supremacists

its NIGGERS. NIGGERS

>17 years old
>wandering the street at 1:30 am
>with nine females
>get attacked
Hopefully being able to survive this one will make him realize the truth of how dangerous streets can be at night.

No way is this fucking real

>that haircut

They should put him in prison.

ima call up some old heads like myself and catch some niggers.

watch you fucking zoomers - Azn Mob is tradition

Attached: 87E9FED3-19BE-429A-B327-98B38503709C.jpg (500x325, 38.93K)

>Low IQ statement

Deserved tiktokers are nothing but China drones with attention span of 1.2 nano seconds

the negroid is the natural enemy of the mongoloid

Attached: roofkoreans.jpg (900x613, 77.16K)

>Hopefully being able to survive this one will make him realize the truth of how dangerous streets can be at night.
I love that there's an entire class of person who will openly admit that there are brutal stabbings on their streets every night and then still act like their culture has no problem with violence.

This is the kind of guy blackpillers would tell you would never make it. He looks nothing like Chad.

>get mad some soibug 'pulls more bitches' than you
why do niggers take EVERYTHING as a direct affront to themselves?

niggers just attack at night.

Ok, he has girls because he's rich and famous but how did he get famous?
I don't use Tiktok nor watch Zoomer stuff

This, I'm black and i feel extremely agressive at night and lethargic during the day.
It's scary how intense it is.
I mean, it would be if I cared.

Anyone who says "Be yourself" as advice definitely deserves to catch a bullet, so by merely slashing him with a razor our negro friend was showing mercy.

Oh no. My big scary night time.
Fuck you. I will go outside at night.
Fuck those retards that make it dangerous. I will kill them.

>fatally
He didn't die.

Wtf, how did he get so famous with this shit
It's not funny and we had the 'oh look I interact with my mom/dad etc' a 1000x times

Blacks are programmed to always think they are losing and every other race is the enemy. They are big time paranoid schizophrenics.

Can I nightwalk with you then dude, you sound determined, like if we saw some people who werent doing shit and I said "bro, that fag was staring over here" you'd kill them right?

Blacks dont have empathy at all a black will genuinely be confused why you think they are an awful person for stabbing random blacks to death for fun Im not joking because Im a blackbot its truely hell on earth having a human heart and being a member of this abominable horrible evil race.

Okay, but from an Any Forums perspective, this is actually based. I wish everyone could respond to that shitty advice this way. Go for the jugular.

So you're admitting you don't have empathy, jiggaboo?

Empathy is weakness. Humanity is full of faggots. Life is a waste anyway, don't worry about it.