You wake up here, drowsy and delirious

You wake up here, drowsy and delirious.
There's a voice calling your name, barely audible and weakened.
There is no exit behind you, only a wall.
What do?

Attached: image3A30223_chroma.jpg (2048x2048, 509.88K)

I walk into the darkness and punch the ghost.
Ghosts can't hurt you if you're not afraid

Attached: joan.jpg (500x500, 26.02K)

Roll 3.

Orgin

go back to sleep against the wall
or tell them daves not here, man

I really thought this said I woke up drowsy and delicious
And I thought, well yeah, how else could I wake up

wee woo wee woo wee woo....

Attached: xqs52.jpg (480x360, 14.45K)

Reminds me of when the C-consciousness is saying "come to me" in this bit of the chernobyl npp.
I would grab my VSS and keep my eyes peeled.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102.64K)

well i ask the voice for my lucky number

realistically this unrealistically, i would run towards the voice like a sperg while grunting and doing ooga booga noises

There's a person laying on the floor, clutching their face.

"How dare you... How could you hit me. You will pay for that."

They move their fingers away from their eye and it's blood red. They're glaring at you.

Kek

You grab your rifle and tentatively slink down the hall, checking all the doors... They're all locked. Continuing down the hallway, there is a door with what appears to be shuffling feet underneath illuminated by a red light. You can hear groans and cries from the other side. What do you do?

fuck the ghost

You sperg sprint down the hallway at full tard charge and smash face first into a wall that seemingly materialized out of nowhere. On it is a poster with a hundred eyes, one at the center is moving and is making sustained eye contact with you. What do user?

You are currently not near the source of the sound. Would you like to choose another action?

>What do?
KANCHOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: kancho.jpg (500x500, 25.22K)

well how hot is the ghost i mean does the ghost have tits op and is it a girl we need answers

Die ghost! Die again!

Attached: pepe-the-frog-pepe.gif (498x498, 422.05K)

You aimlessly make the fingerform of a hundred years of death into the air. Strangely, nothing happens. You feel somewhat retarded.

Do you wish to follow the sound?

You say, to nothing in particular at the dead end of the hallway. You still haven't moved, fatty.

get naked and start masturbating.

Yeah I showed that bitch who's the boss.
Now time to get out of here!

Attached: naruto-run-peepo.gif (498x498, 373.46K)

realistically run away like a bitch
unrealistically put my mouth close to the eye and exaggeratedly repeat "nigger"

As your furious fapping increases, the pained groans turn to screams and fill your ears, it almost sounds like the screams are coming from inside your head it's so loud. You proceed to whack your tiny peener until you coom all over yourself and eat it like the faggot you are.

The screams at this point have gone silent completely, and the hallway has gone completely black.

well does the voice sound male or female first before i follow it and do i know it?

You find that the faster you run, the longer the hallway seems to get. It seems you cannot escape without completing a certain series of events. It's almost as if, you have to escape, the room.

The eye blinks and turns sideways. Its pupil does not turn. It speaks.

"What are you, a fucking racist, nigger? Jesus Christ you are hopeless. I had a riddle for you but I think you're too retarded to complete it... Reach into my eye and grab the key. There's a door behind you that you can open it with, and I'm sure you'll like what's inside... Dumbass."

It sounds very familiar to you. You cannot determine if it is a male or a female... Just that it is in pain, and that it does not sound happy.

I fuck the ghost.

okay i go follow the voice

You are currently not near any being, ethereal or not. Would you like to inspect your immediate surroundings?

You follow the voice and there is a man sitting, cross legged on the ground. His eyes are milky white, but he looks directly into your eyes all the same. In front of him is what appears to be a blanket dropped over a small box, or perhaps a cage.

He looks at you expectantly. You feel as if he can read your very essence. He waits for your first action and says nothing.