Add girl from /soc/ fetish thread

>Add girl from /soc/ fetish thread
>Try to engage her, she takes like 20 minutes to reply and gives shitty one-word answers
>Call her out after a while
>Says it's MY fault for asking "boring questions"

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: ௵.jpg (372x260, 21.16K)

Id say you for being an interview boy. What fetish?

You for becoming invested enough to care

You were in the wrong, faggot
Anyone that uses soc wants someone interesting, use your brain

>interview boy

She didn't give much to go on, so how was I supposed to get more out of her?

It's hard to do that when you don't know anything about each other besides one common turnon

why can't she ask questions back?

NIGGER YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO ACTUALLY TRY AND TALK TO HER YOURE JUST SUPPOSED TO SEND YOUR COCK

send chat screens, noone can tell without seeing it

You because they are all attention whores/completely actually retarded and not sane and you fell for it the moment you decided to add such creatures

Attached: 1647006115437.jpg (1000x1000, 55.91K)

You, for using /soc/.

Too late, she disappeared from my contacts and I closed the DM

She got really bitchy as soon as I said I'd appreciate a little more to work with, swearing at me and shit

I just wanted to sniff her chubby unwashed goth pussy bro

Has anyone actually met anyone from /soc/? If so, how did it go?

/soc/ means the person is demented/retarded, as are you
that said the "boring questions" thing is a common deflection from women who aren't doing their part to keep up the conversation, anybody who uses that as an excuse is a cunt

She was chatting with 20 other dudes at the same time what do you expect

Welcome to talking to women, don't expect anything much better than this.

Update: Looked up her tag in the archives and a lot of anons had a similar experience with her

She's the bitch

>/soc/
(You)

postt itt

>Add girl from /soc/ fetish thread
You're playing in shit filled waters. 90% of the women in those threads are absolutely disgusting on a physical level, larps, or incapable of holding a conversation.
>Try to engage her, she takes like 20 minutes to reply and gives shitty one-word answers
Because she's baiting for attention and isn't interesting or interested. "She" may also be a larp and is fishing for people who are desperate enough to keep giving her dopamine hits but has no actual intention of forming anything of substance unless you show her you have more value than her.
>Call her out after a while
This never works the way you think it will, if you have to call someone out for shitty one word responses you were better off saying it and removing them or just removing them. She KNOWS she's giving you shitty one word responses, she doesn't care.
>Says it's MY fault for asking "boring questions"
It's both your fault. Yours for asking boring questions and hers for being a boring POS who can't develop a back and forth with someone. She put the responsibility of creating the connection solely on your shoulders. Is that right? No. But you're also on a social fetish thread.
>Who was in the wrong here?
You both are and aren't. She posted a tag, said what she wanted and has no responsibility to ever put any amount of effort into any conversation she has on there. Likewise you could do the same and you have no responsibility to entertain anyone. No one's "wrong" here because there's no "right" in this instance. You don't have a responsibility to sit there and carry a conversation by yourself and she doesn't have a responsibility to engaging with someone who didn't pique her interest.

Very nuanced reply user

I know I'm not the most charismatic guy around, I'm nearly a wizard for a reason, but I think it's reasonable to expect some effort on the other end, especially if she posted it