Everyday I wonder about

what my life would've turned out to be if my classmates didn't bully and physically abuse from ages 9 to 14, completely wrecking my mental health.

Attached: sad-spongebob-meme-vobss-2-500x375.jpg (500x375, 23.49K)

>Still being bummed about middle school
Grow the fuck up, none of these people even remember you

>Bruhhh just grow out getting abused and taken all your dignity away in your most socially formative years
Consider offing yourself normalfag.

>let himself get pushed around instead of fighting back and making kids bleed

weak sauce op hopefully you learn one day to not take shit from anybody especially teenagers

>Waaaa just take on 5 kids twice your size that'll show them
>REAL LIFE IS A HECKIN MARVAL MOVIE
Where the fuck do you stupid normalfags come from to my thread?

Attached: fy14fura4ib71.png (1048x1584, 152.46K)

There's no point in thinking about these things, this is the past and it's over

You're a pussy lol

Just another thought to your very dumb reply and marvel fantasy. Even if I'm considered a coward in some very irrational sense of the word, does that mean I deserved all that? Just fuck off with your just world fallacy faggot.

>>REAL LIFE IS A HECKIN MARVAL MOVIE

What? All you had to do was assault 1 kid and the rest will back off. Thats how it works. bullies identify the pussy kid who definitely will not fight back. So all you had to do was show them wrong and attack one of them. You dont even have to win, you just have to demonstrate that you will fight. and then they pick someone else to bully

Why were you bullied? This actually means a lot
>inb4 i was just an easy target
No nigga, everyone bullies other people for a reason
>t. Person who bullied kids

Does not happen
Not op, I was in this exact situation but tried to fight back one kid, all his friends just beat the shit out of me. To this day I have a crooked nose because of it

>have a crooked nose
Why did you not block your nose user? Always have to block your head and face in a fight

Anyways bullying is healthy to a degree because it builds character. We tried to eliminate the bullies out of society and now kids are drinking bleach and becoming trannies because tik tok

I don't know user I don't know how to fight
That was the first and only time I tried to retaliate
Details feel hazy too, I don't remember that much

>REAL LIFE IS A HECKIN AMERICAN PRISON MOVIE
>DUDE YOU JUST GOTTA BEAT UP THE BIGGEST GUY ON THE BLOCK AND EVERYONE WILL RESPECT YOU
How tf do you turn out to be this coddled you clinically insane individual?

>abused my entire life by basically everyone
>am now doing just fine because I worked on it for years
Maybe don't sit in your room and bitch so much, go out and do things, find ways to build confidence. If you're still thinking about middle school it's because you've done nothing worthwhile since then. Make other strong experiences which help shape you instead of wallowing in the ones you have.

>DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE JUST BLOCK YOUR NOSE THAT WILL PROTECT YOU IN A FIGHT AGAINST 5 GUYS

Attached: 0cy8944rdq371.png (898x1500, 556.55K)

I did have other experiences. I just wonder what I would be like if they didn't wreck my brain.
>Anyways bullying is healthy to a degree because it builds character
Absolute meme. Most succesful and confident people you'll meet had a healthy childhood and a healthy environment growing up.

>it is a meme because I do not agree with it
Sorry sweety it does not work that way.
Bullying builds character and teaches you how to overcome adversity

If you have no adversity you literally become a tranny because you need to invent problems all the way down to your assigned birth genitalia

>>t. Person who bullied kids
Well my question is why did YOU do it? Genuinely curious.
There were various people with different reasons and methods and durations. The 2 that made my life hell till the most were psychopaths, I'm more than 99% sure of this. They were the only ones who bullied me after about age 12 I think. One of them even told me how he'd wish his siblings would die so he could have more stuff for himself from his parents. So I don't believe it had to have a reason, if you know what psychopathy is. It can legit be just that you're the weakest and they want to torture you. Think of how they will kill innocent animals too.

>If you fall in lava that's an adversity that will make you stronger
>ITS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU MADE ME BULLY

Attached: thumb.jpg (192x176, 5.55K)

Still OP here. I was also always trying to not even be near my bullies and all I wanted is to just be left alone by them and attract the least attention. Which is the case by 99% of bullied people I assume. So it's quite idiotic to think that they "do something" to get bullied.

One of them was just annoying as fuck, he wrote on the back of my shirt in elementary when I was being nice to him, then he just kept trying to be friends so I just starting bullying him. The other one was just a complete fag about having a girlfriend with our friend group so we starting making fun of him a ton, and just spiraled out from there.
Yes. People who get bullied generally have a reason to be bullied over. Unfortunately 1st impressions mean everything, so if that gave them a reason then yea, you're fucked
>life lesson: don't fuck up first impressions

That's not that kind of bullying that I had.