Women need to be beaten with rocks

women need to be beaten with rocks

Attached: 2E667803-A080-4F84-B66A-C84B81EEA74B.jpg (1170x1981, 1.67M)

>Dikdok
You first

Why? This chick never did anything other than be messed up inside. Most incels are the same way, only worse. Are you angry at her of not being crazy enough or too crazy? Incels can never decide what they want women to be, only tell them off for being whatever flavor of wrong is popular this month.

Good morning I hate women this song goes really hard

>women think femcels are real
>women think being a femcel is hip and trendy
there are not enough rocks in the world to beat them with

Attached: femcel.jpg (499x868, 68.48K)

this is what it means to be a femcel

Attached: heckin femcel.jpg (505x187, 17.75K)

the retardism is so real

I'd pick her cause she is a cute redhead. I bet she has a nice pink pussy and asshole. Don't care about her personality disorder. That can be worked around. Maybe she is a real life Asuka.

I dont remember posting this but there's no one as based as me so it must've been me

>Nose ring
Don't worry sweetheart,
he already knows that you have a disorder.

if a man is saying I hate women only cause it's funny you'd respond based lole

>this to 100/100

Literal it amazes me that people on China Spying software show no sign of intellectual capabilities

Attached: 1638403235294.png (584x718, 269.7K)

whoa why is she using a shitty excuse *disorder* to complain
she's a redhead and a ginger, she should be grateful

>femcel
>look completely normal

Legit question, did they murder all the zoomer outcasts? Both male and female? What happened to all the uncool people?

Both of them are beautiful, it's unreal how they're squandering the gift if being born a biological woman.
>look completely normal
Honestly, most robots look completely normal as well but just have personalities that drive people away or have low self-esteem, but unlike actual robots the girls pictured above are likely getting dozens of messages from interested men every single day.

>women
these are normie titktok zoomers, user. women who actually browse this shit board dislike them as much as you do.

yeah cause it would be funny then

Women who browse this board are literally exactly the same as these women, they get the same amount of attention, just look at every thread one of those holes makes.

I theorise that they've all gone Ted K. Imagine being a zoomer loser in this day and age. Being offline would be the only relief for them.

Most women browse without disclosing they're women. You fell for the selection bias because attention whores get the most attention, obviously.
Still, even real attention whores like Mystery or Ciara were more actually damaged than these normie zoomers.

And if those women who browsed without revealing that they're women suddenly started outing themselves they would instantly solve their loneliness problem, it's almost like they're fucking retarded and are actively doing it to themselves.
A man could never claim the same.

I was not inviting you to start the oppression olympics, I was simply saying these are run-of-the-mill normie zoomers, and they have no idea what any of the lingo they use means because they live on tiktok and twitter exclusively.