Is social media warping men's views on women...

Is social media warping men's views on women? Cuz most of the women I know irl do not act like the thots on tik tok who seem to have the loudest voices...

Attached: Belle-Delphine-2-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 57.24K)

Social media warps pretty much everyones views on things

all of the women i know act like the thots on tiktok and aspire to be like ig hoes

Awww look at this sad bitter little incel, gonna cwy?

im sorry the truth upset you

Idk, you seem to be the one that's pretty triggered rn. lol

Men are sissy faggots nowadays. Women are just exploiting that fact for the lulz. Real men are too demoralized to give a fuck about social media. Women have always expressed themselves as vacuous stupid cunts, social media is just a platform they can do it on.

Me in black jacket in the background

Attached: 1640478924033.webm (640x800, 1.98M)

Social media allows people to be fully honest about how they feel. They don't act like that because they are not allowed to be fully honest.
Why don't women talk about their standards or sexual needs IRL? It's for the same reason that you don't talk about the rising sexlessness rate over coffee with your boss. That doesn't mean you don't feel that way.

>statement
>um ur a loser tho
based retard

You made me open this thread on my comp just to see this. She cute.

All women are vapid whores. They just mask it in public as it's not yet socially acceptable to announce whoredom and fetishes aloud anywhere you are. Every woman is like that. Always has been.

Attached: 1640610909552.jpg (791x1024, 79.5K)

What about me? Im eating fries am I cute?

>Roastie spotted

Ew

Attached: 1645393416694.jpg (540x487, 68.18K)

Social media is warping the views on everything. This is only a fraction of the problems and lost hope for the future of humanity.

>anyone who points out that im a loser is a WOMAN
Npc detected.

Attached: EaVXoJSXkAEren5.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

>most of the women I know irl do not act like the thots on tik tok
They only act like that around chad, sorry user.

Then you are something worse than a woman. A Faggot it is

Attached: 1646011353264.png (649x763, 639.3K)

ywnbaw
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

>Then you are something worse than a woman. A Faggot it is
no u

they dont act like thots... "in front of you". but when you are not around.. heh. let your imagination run wild brotha. just like those e-thots they want to give their simps an illusion that they are pure and not hoes