I think my ex tried to pinkpill me

I think my ex tried to pinkpill me

Attached: 20220315_182852.jpg (1080x1734, 248.08K)

Other things she sent me, and I genuinely don't remember if it was joking or not even if it was only about a year ago

Attached: 20220315_182926.jpg (1080x1749, 329.13K)

Contact or GTFO

Why do trannies represent themselves with a character named Menhera Chan? They know what that means right?

Attached: 1586367688468.png (370x320, 26.64K)

>Menhera Chan? They know what that means right?
I don't
Elaborate pls

Tbh idk what it means either, I just know that they've tried to take it over, and i guess it's kinda worked, since i've only seen her on tranny posts :/

Please Explain user im not into anime

Just google it
>Menhera is a Japanese slang word that means mental health-er. The fashion style is related to the term. It is part of a counterculture movement to end the stigma against mental illness in Japan

So it's saying troons are mentally ill?

So trannys know they are all mentally ill didnt thought that day would come

Her canonical name seems to be Kurumi-chan. From the manga it appears she has a bad case of BPD. I guess they identify with that, or they think borderlines are cute.

Attached: nanase kurumi (menhera-chan).jpg (2894x4093, 959.13K)

Bros how do I find a bf or gf that tries to pinkpill me?

This whole explosion of trannyism over the last few years is disturbing. Do they really not see how totally fucking bizarre this is.

Literally go to the tranny section of any college, that's where they'll be and that's where my ex hangs out now, so good luck ig

LOL so based

>she has a bad case of BPD
Pottery.

Honestly yea they do know how disturbing it is, because you think about it all trannies are mentally ill (by that I mean something else, like ptsd or bpd or some shit), and since the transgender movement's entire crux is "has technological advancement gone on enough to rule over biology?", it makes sense that these people who don't really care about their position in life would be the guniea pigs

Wait bros you think I could say she tried to groom me to fuck her over or something? I mean she'd prob say that I raped her to counter but idk, you guys think it's an option?

yup :D
Any Forums ones mostly do :s

Attached: boomer_boymoder.png (512x512, 248.74K)

Why are you people so "cool" now? What's so special about taking hormones and acting cute on the internet?

>Why are you people so "cool" now?
I don't think I'm "cool" because I'm a tranny? Tho I have been call cool before. Even here lol
>What's so special about taking hormones and acting cute on the internet?
There is something I guess. We had to be fake most are lives. Now we get this small space we can shitpost in. Tho most be lewd and other stuff to fill the void. I think that's it. Just to fill the void for the lost what ifs. You could just spend time on /tttt if you want to get it more.

When I say cool I mean "in-style", like a fad or a trend. In the 2000s, it was scene kids and furries. Early 2010s: tumblr girls. Now it's trannies. Trannies, trannies, trannies. I'm sick and tired of hearing about trannies online!