Fellow burgerbots, what's your excuse for not owning a gun?

Fellow burgerbots, what's your excuse for not owning a gun?
>I'll kill myself with it
Bitch
>I'll kill my mom with it
Alright, you specifically shouldn't have one
>I have no money
Job

Attached: IMG_20220202_173439944~3.jpg (3949x1396, 783.72K)

I have money, in cash right now, and I'm neither suicidal nor homicidal.

I am, however, too much of a pussy to walk into a gun store and talk to a bunch of gun people who know a lot about guns and can immediately tell that I don't know much about guns. I also don't live far enough out in the middle of nowhere that I could just go to empty land and shoot, I'd need to go to a firing range somewhere. There's nobody I know that's into guns, I'd have to figure out all the social conventions of gun culture on my own. This sort of thing is difficult and stressful even when the stakes are a lot lower.

i live in a cucked country

i live in commie/indiafornia

You're not going to find a circlejerk of gun-enthusiasts unless you're looking for one. The vast majority of people will treat you with respect, so-long as you don't act like you know what you don't.

not old enough yet to own a Desert Eagle. Once I can that's my first purchase.

Get a Glock 41 and convert it to .460 Rowland. Basically the same thing in a much better package, a bit cheaper, and more reliable

Not a burger. But here you'd need a gun license and to pass a bunch of mental health checks and whatnot. It's just a lot of hassle and not really worth it.

Forgot to reply to you. A pistol caliber rifle makes a great gun, whether it's a levergun or semi-auto. They can be quite powerful without the unwieldy nature of a proper rifle, and they're a lot more fun than a .22. I have pic related in 9mm and a .44 lever rifle, they were my first guns. They're simple to operate and maintain, and super modular. Just swallow your pride and ask to see PCCs then go from there

not enough money even though I have a job
I need a car that works, my oldsmobile is about to kick the bucket and I need a replacement asap
car first gun after that

Fancy getting a galil and an uzi as well you kike?

I want a gun but I'm afraid I'll kill myself lol. I want one and I've been getting better so eventually

I don't own a gun because I own quite a few.

>It has no use to me.
Why would I spend hundreds of dollars on an expensive toy for a hobby I don't like (hunting) when I could spend that same money making my little niece smile instead? Any Forums has retarded priorities.

Terrorizing minorities with firearms isn't important to you?

what if someone breaks into your house with the sole purpose of raping and killing your niece?

I live in Australia, I should of stayed in Serbia

>Terrorizing minorities with firearms isn't important to you?
I'd rather make little white girls smile, desu.
>what if someone breaks into your house with the sole purpose of raping and killing your niece?
I make six figures and live in a gated community, as does my niece. I have zero need for a gun to defend myself, that's what the cops are for.

>Dont know much about guns.

You put the bullets in, aim and pull the trigger.
Also sporting and hunting good stores sell guns. And those wont be where the gun nuts are. Gun nuts are in gun stores that only sell guns or have shooting ranges too.

>that's what the cops are for.
you'll be dead before they get there. Gated communities aren't exactly fortresses

>you'll be dead before they get there. Gated communities aren't exactly fortresses
By the time I get the gun out of the safe and loaded I'd be dead in that case anyway. I'm not going to leave a loaded firearm in the same house as children, user, it's not worth sacrificing real white little girls for the sake of hypothetical attack niggers.