What can I do

Serious question inbound. I'm a father of two boys and I've been lurking 4chin for the past 10 years or so. Discovered Any Forums a while ago and god it's depressing. What can I do as a parent to avoid my boys turning into one of you robots?

Attached: 16ECF250-C8B7-4CDA-98B1-21668E739F2D.jpg (209x241, 6.25K)

make sure they get bullied EARLY and OFTEN

Feed them well (go to a dietician to give them a proper eating habit), train them (do sports with them or make them hit the gym at an early age like 14), be a good father (be understanding and helpful), spend quality time with them, just in general be a good parent and they'll be fine I hope

I would say force him to do sports and limit internet access. These are two best things you can do. I feel like if I was forced to play sports from an early age I would've been decent, made friends, etc. Also don't helicopter parent. Let him go out with girls. Im an incel so that is best advice I can give.

Make sure they eat well (no refined bullshit). Being chubby made me so fucking self conscious when I was a preteen. Probably led to people picking on me and being a loner. Don't let them eat bullshit and get fat.

Give them room to grow don't strangle them, and provide them all the resources so they can develop as individuals. Make sure you save money for them they are your priority. Not your car, not your clothing.

Attached: 1647344749123.gif (537x680, 580.57K)

>Feed them well
Try to
>train them
My eldest is much like I was/am and not into sports. Maybe an INTP like me. He's the one I'm worried about now because he's struggling with anxiety though he has a few really good friends. I've struggled a lot myself but ended up in a pretty good place though it feels I'm larping normie to the best of my ability. I hope he'll cope too. My youngest is mostly a happy-go-lucky type, less worried about him.
>good father
God knows I'm trying my best but wish I could do more
>quality time
Try to, I hope it's enough

Feed and train them as best you can, but acknowledge they will have to do it themselves for most of their lives. You can only give them the knowledge and some experience.
Make sure they always have a life plan, a direction, even if it's still vague. Idleness is suicide and breeds anxiety.
Limit internet activity as best you can, but you will likely find it impossible and - in fact - depriving the child of tech early might be an issue. For instance, I never got a real phone until I was literally 15 or 16. All the kids at school and been texting each other since Middle School and my mom only barely let me get rid of the shitty cell phone (one of those pre-smart phone ones with a built in keyboard).
Early intervention if they are autistic would also be huge. Most of the genuine incels/robots on here are just autistic dudes who never got the treatment that they needed.
Basically order them to have asked out at least one girl by 17. Even if it's the shittiest proposal in their lives, they need to take the plunge as early as possible. IMO, best to leave them to their own devices for a while, but they should get at least one GF in HS and you should make sure they at least try. I could have had some relationships back then if I had the balls to ask out different girls until they just said yes, something a couple of my friends did.
I wouldn't worry about trying to raise them sporty versus nerdy. What's healthiest is a mix of both and allowing them to find their own niche. Just encourage pro-social behavior and a minimum level of mental/physical fitness.

Don't be a grades obsessed parent. Grades a meme, college is a meme. Social skills and networking is everything, I realized that way too late. Unless your kid is a literal genius its a very bad idea to prioritize academics.

You also need to have friends yourself, especially parents with other friends, and you need to do social events to set an example. Family friends are a big way you can make sure your kid has friends. You can't just expect your kid to do all the work unless they are born chad which in that case you don't need to do anything.

Don't bully them into being "chad" that absolutely will not work. Keep them away from excessive internet and vidya use but you have to be clever about this, going negative is the final resort. Rebellion against control is a massive motivation when I was a kid. I would do things out of spite that my parents didn't want me to do and resented them then they lost all control of me and I spiraled into a self destructive loop.

One more thing, heavily MONITOR their internet activity. Don't ever let them know you can and do spy on them, because that allows you the constant ability to do so. A person's smartphone or computer is like a window into their soul. They will not be able to keep anything from you if you have that tool at your disposal. Ensuring that they don't even think you would consider checking will ensure their complete honesty in what they look for, and hence an accurate appraisal of them.

Hey thanks for all the sincere replies, I was expecting a Any Forums level shitstorm honestly

Do NOT do this. They will find out eventually and lose all trust in you forever.

If I can help one kid avoid this fate, at least my life had some meaning.

>force him to do sports
I tried this when he was younger and he just refuses. He gets very insecure in an environment he doesn't master and with people he doesn't know. We're working on this now so it doesn't get crippling when he gets older. I hope his friends get him to try something eventually, he's 9 now.

they have a father so they'll probably be fine unless they legitimately have autism

>I've struggled a lot myself
Then maybe you shouldn't have put your garbage genes into a child.

>Being chubby made me so fucking self conscious when I was a preteen. Probably led to people picking on me and being a loner.
Can relate, I was chubby until perhaps 14 too and being a bit of an oddball in first few grades made me kind of unpopular with girls. That stuck with me for a very long time. Perhaps to the level of marrying the wrong girl, but that's another story

Not to be a dick, but if I grew up and found out that my dad took parenting advice from mentally ill shut-ins on Any Forums it would make me question every aspect of reality

I am 18 and my lost my dad when he was 43. He was a shitty, abusive father therefore I want you to be not like him. I have begged him since I was 11 to take me to a waterpark but he never did since he was always busy with work. I don't have any good memories with him. He never took his health seriously (genetic heart related issues and type-1 diabetes) and was a incompetent liar at everything. He died having 1M in debit debt and ruined the economy of his family when he was alive. It's been 8 months but I sometimes miss him despite him being missing in most of my life.

In short, don't be like my father. Be a good father and I mean it.

Attached: focused_199380432-stock-photo-father-son-fishing-boat.jpg (1800x1251, 158.31K)

This is why I said force. He doesnt have a choice in the matter. I didn't want anything to do with sports either and my parents didn't force me. I understand you don't want to see your child miserable because you love them but sometimes you need to be the bad guy for the greater good. I wish my dad forced me to play. I know things would've been different. For many reasons. Not only for friends but for physical development. Exercise increases testosterone during puberty. Which leads to him being taller, more defined jaw, bigger dick, and just more manly overall. It's important he starts before puberty tho because all his peers are starting. If you wait to put him in sports during his puberty he will be too far behind and get discourage and become a bench warmer.

>Early intervention if they are autistic would also be huge
We're trying to catch this one now. Our oldest is probably something high functioning like me, making him smart but pretty anxious in unfamiliar situations. Not very visible at school though and he has friends, but it clearly drains his energy keeping himself together and playing the role.
>Basically order them to have asked out at least one girl by 17.
Lol, like this one. I was so awkward with girls until 25 or something. I actually found my first serious irl gf on the internet and it worked out for 2 years. Looking back it's wonder that happened and it felt like a wonder too.

>tfw robots would make good fathers
Wut duh

>You also need to have friends yourself, especially parents with other friends, and you need to do social events to set an example.
I originally set out to do this, but my own struggles prevent it. I literally get mentally exhausted by social events, so we don't do them too much. We don't straight up avoid them either, but I fear that my own inability will be picked up by in particularly my eldest.

>I would do things out of spite that my parents didn't want me to do and resented them then they lost all control of me and I spiraled into a self destructive loop.
I guess all kids rebellion to some extent but looking back, was there something your parents could have done to keep you from spiraling out of control? Like, realistically, or was it just bound to happen one way or the other?