Does the average robot cut their nails

does the average robot cut their nails

Attached: c98a1173-04f4-4fbf-88df-fd3185c48795-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 50.43K)

No, I just bite them short when I'm in private.

if my nails are too long it fucks up typing and masturbation, so yes

every friday

I file them because nail cutters trigger my autism too hard. Gut wrenching feeling. It bugs me when the file drags or catches but if I do it after a shower they're soft enough it's not an issue.

I file them down because every time I try to cut them I end up cutting skin

They just break off no point in cutting them

No I bite them, I hate cutting my fingernails. Cut the toenails though, too difficult to bite

Doesn't that take forever? I always thought filing was more of a cosmetic thing that gossiping housewives do, or at best something to stop nails being too jagged after you cut them. Do you file them often so they don't get big to begin with or something?

Attached: 1646760212374.jpg (359x384, 39.04K)

I don't really think about it. Maybe it's gross but I'm an autistic neet and it's winter time. I shower maybe once or twice week. Rarely three if I get kind of drunk and just want to soak in the steam because feels good man. After I get out I put on a show and run it over them absent-mindedly with a paper towel in my lap to catch dust. The files I use are 100/180 grit so it feels pretty quick. I don't see 100 grit in stores so you're probably just seeing the slow ones.
If you give it a try I think you'd like it. Gets them a lot shorter and it's much smoother compared to other methods.

I chew them when they get too long

I just file them once a day to keep them at the same length, takes all of 10 seconds. If I cut them it would be every 3 days

I rarely do. But have to sometimes when they become a problem.

I buy them in the size I need at the local hardware store.

bumperooni for interest

i used to chew them along with the meat on my fingers, then i stopped about a year or so ago, now i'm cutting them when they get too long

Chew them AND my toenails all the way down till it hits where nail meets skin.
Other family member files nails and does nail care stuff as a stress habit and they hate it because I usually do a perfect job no touch ups and they can't even do that with varying grits of files.

Yes, and not to mention toenails as well. I've got a big and small clipper I use. I want to look decent for myself and appear well to others.

i wait until they get super long because i hate clipping them.

I'm a nail biter so Ive never had the opportunity to cut them.

yes, once a week, i think long dirty nails are fucking disgusting

I'm cutting my nails but chewing meat around them till it's bleeding. how did you stopped doing this?

Gotta cut mine every week or my hands end up looking like count Orloks.

Yea. I cut them short (almost all the white part of the nail) Long nails are disgusting, they collect all sorts of trash underneath. Also, too much nail length is dangerous, you always risk having sharp shit like metal shavings or wood splinters going underneath by mistake (especially if you work with wood and metal pretty frequently), and you risk getting it caught on something and tearing it off by mistake.

Yes. I used to have the nasty habit of chewing them off, but I've managed to overcome it, and I'm proud of that.