I am a schizo and can answer almost any question you have. Try me

I am a schizo and can answer almost any question you have. Try me.

Attached: image3A23083_Glitch.jpg (2048x2048, 839.62K)

Are they being honest or were they lying this entire time?

when will i fucking die already, cant take the constant monotonity of waging and being at home

Attached: 56415.jpg (567x851, 40.97K)

How are you doing user friend?

What's the purpose of life?
How to overcome anxiety?

am I real ? if not , what is ?

without looking at google, how do transistors work ? you can't lie about it i litteraly study electronics everyday

They were trying to be honest with you but it was breaking their heart even if they didn't show it. They want to stop but they can't. Deep down they want you to tell them you forgive them and move on.

You have already died, user. Much like me.

I don't know.

How do you know if what you're perceiving is real or not real?

To seek meaning and joy even in the smallest of things.

Can you prove the existence of something that isn't real, user?

I'll do my best. I think transistors allow energy to pass through them but with a certain resistance barrier.

Nothing is real but it's also simultaneously equally real. The images presented to the brain via the sense centers can be interpreted in a million different ways.

The girls at work say that I'm everybodies favorite co-worker, yet none of them show me romantic interest. Am I a clown? Or am I retarded?

Attached: fink.jpg (250x173, 5.64K)

Are you an actual schizo or a larper?

Should try to avoid relationships with co workers user. It's probably that since you're the upbeat energizer of the group, they don't want to mess with your flow and just let you be the life of the party.

In which conditions is coulumbs law not valid?

>can answer almost any question you have
what's the connection between electromagnetic waves and gravity?

I've been to Mars. I've been visited by aliens twice; one good, one bad. I've met the Devil. I've died and been reborn into a cloned vessel.

>Can you prove the existence of something that isn't real, user?
I cant because I have no abilty to percieve things that arent real as I am limited to only what my senses can detect in my definition of 'real'.
I could be a brain in a jar of imagination liquid for all I know or a character in the dream of a greater god.
does that mean real isn't a thing then ? is real just something subjective?

I don't know the law.

I would imagine that it has to do with the universal origin point, since all energy originated at what was once the beginning of the universe. I don't think that gravity can affect the signal carry of electromagnetic frequencies but it may play a small part which is why a dish or something is necessary to send more intricate signals, a sort of "counter force" to gravity pulling all things toward the center of our earth?

Why can't we not be sober?
Just want to start this over
And why can't we drink forever?
I just want to start this over

I'm diagnosed schizo too! Please ask me some questions, I am very lonely. For OP: is it better to be feared, or respected?

If it's power you seek, fear. If it's companionship or love, respect. I seek companionship and love.

if he can answer that he would be a nobel prize winner instead of a schizo on Any Forums

I did my best to answer it.

if I go back in time to kill my grandfather, what will happen to me?

Love is the law. Love above all else.

Impregnate your grandmother, probably

why are imaginary numbers called imaginary?

Eleventeen is real to me.

That's why I asked it
if it'd have been something groundbreaking, I'd steal it and collect a nobel prize