CNN is scared of you guys

CNN is scared of you guys

Attached: Capture.png (755x644, 593.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mtGKAi3bkiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>write articles about how fewer and fewer men are having sex
>fast forward a few months
>incel men, aka - involuntary celibates, are dangerous terrorists
>continue to push same shit, making fewer and fewer women wanting to date men
>label all men as terrorists

I'm already doing my part by filming thots in public places with clear intention of them knowing. There is absolutely nothing these thots or the police can do to stop me taking video of any girl in public.

They are retarded faggots that believe that you can be happy without sex. They really dont understand what it feels like to be a man and not have sex but you have to be forced to work and participate in gay society.
If i was wrong then we wouldn't need two genders.
Its annoying to have to work and participate in this society without love and also people thats views are garbage.
I need like minded people but most people think like idiots. And say stupid things.

youtu.be/mtGKAi3bkiw

Arnt we on the verge of ww3? Why are resources wasted on this?

no idiot lack of sex is not a problem, loneliness is. Well unless you have

nah they just need a new target to blame shit on and incels are already starving to be acknowledge as existing

Attached: 148055555964412.jpg (736x549, 72.27K)

This guy gives them attention. All I will do is film them and ignore their concerns when they ask why I'm being a creep.

blatant russian propaganda to take the focus off the war, literally no one cares about incels anymore

Fuck...your frogs and your non-worship of women are scary bros, you need to stop this madness before another security agency tries to increase their budget by using you as an excuse.
A tumblr fag may even read one of your rants and feel a bit bad!

What if you have friends and all of them have sex except you. And you have to listen to them have sex and talk about it.
Or do you mean you want a gf but not for sex. Just to cuddle and spend time with. And have sex.

>Arnt we on the verge of ww3?
No. NATO has made clear they're not going to get directly involved no matter what happens and Russia has made clear they're not going to attack a NATO country over things like sanctions.
It's your standard Cold War era proxy war.

I would like to fuck the girl at 4:50

> listen to them have sex
no you dont, unless they are having sex in your house

Incel is a stupid concept stemming from involuntary ejaculation or premature ejaculation, it takes the maturity of women to understand that premature ejaculation isn't involuntary and doesn't create incels, it's supposed to create a bonding experience that only volcels of both sexes are responsible for. Like literally just can't cum from sex alone, OP

>people with nothing to lose are risk factors
Men deprived of their base needs have always lashed out

You'd also go insane without sex roastie. Fuck off.

They also said they weren't gonna invade but here we are

Majority of incels are volcels, me included.
If you're overweight/use drugs or alcohol/don't have your own place/don't have a job and havn't tried dating before you're volcel
Trust me, there is not a single real incel on r9k anymore, they left for darker pastures years ago.
The "threat level" they're talking about is nothing you can find on r9k lol, the only thing you can find here is bitter failed normies and autists me included

Either way intelligence agencies should be focused on Russia not this shit.

Afraid that I'm smart enough to surf anonymous on the Web

>continue to push same shit, making fewer and fewer women wanting to date white and asian men
>label them as terrorists, while equally-misogynistic black drug-dealer/gang-banger Tyrones get lusted after by retarded white women
FTFY

Btw the reason 'involentary celibate' is used the way it is in the media is because people online at mass cannot fanthom that people get to 30 years of age without sex.
If the term incel gets thrown around alot and especially if it gets thrown around by people who mock it as semi untrue or unrealistic then the term gets watered down and hijacked. Then the media only follows because those articles are written by some cuck 30-40 year old "boomer" or a zoomer who cannot fanthom the 30 year old virgin either.

The truth is that more men are becoming the 30 year old virgin meme for real and cannot help it.
Thats the reality and that is why some other mentally ill people around ages of 20 and 25 take up weapons and express themselves in a very negative way and create the platform for the word to really get watered down by these zoomer article writers.

If people online didnt make the term incel into a meme to begin with then none of this push could have happened.

The only real general of this board, which I have only started once and it was kind of a success, is the "30+ virgin general". Everything else is just propaganda, lost zoomers, larpers, 30+ people who have a ""wife"", etc.

Most women don't meet all of those requirements but still get easy dick

You're forgetting the prominence of whew of fohf

>If you're overweight/use drugs or alcohol/don't have your own place/don't have a job and havn't tried dating before you're volcel
All of these factors can themselves be involuntary. And "try dating" is meaningless if you're so isolated you don't even have a way to "try" outside of dating apps.

except I am a man and an incel

Yes, I'm a virgin and male.
Yes, I use this website but I'm not a terrorist.
Bruh
I guess most virgins give Incel communities a quick look but it isn't something bearable.
I also blame Neo-liberalism on the Incel problem

Watch out world, I'm a very lonely man who wants a wife that will stay by my side for life and make a big family with me. I tried gaining weight, I tried getting a high paying job, I tried buying a house. Still single. I bought a few guns, I bought beer and winemaking supplies, I bought a pressure cooker. You know what that means. Damn right you better be afraid. My kitchenaid even has a meat grinder and I have multiple rolls in two sizes of vacuum tubing so I can even fill my freezer. I'm currently looking into getting a small sized mill so I can buy heritage corn, wheat, and rye berries.
The worst part? I'm only one of many such like-minded men.

Attached: 341.jpg (680x681, 60.31K)