Is eating pussy based or cringe, r9k?

Is eating pussy based or cringe, r9k?

Attached: 1640809442825.jpg (530x716, 39.38K)

Only projecting fags refuse to eat pussy. It's completely based

based if you enjoy it obviously

Based desu, my fuck buddy loves it and I enjoy giving pleasure. As a bonus your lady will be more willing to please you if they've been thoroughly satisfied.

ewww you eat other men's cum

And then I leave mine in there for the next guy

I dont really see the appeal to eat the pussy.

I don't see it any different than any other form of sex with a female, so it's based. It's only cringe if you have retard thoughts of others having fucked her, just don't think about that. I cum prematurely when eating pussy and if the girl knows what products to use on herself (they can make themselves smell really sweet and sexy, when I pass by girls who smell this way on the street I get a boner for no reason) then you love literally every aspect of it, even the taste.

don't know but i'd like to try it desu, the smell alone must be god tier

Putting my mouth in the greatest place on earth is as satisfying to me as putting my penis in it.

it means women really uncomfortable. it is clearly based

I find it so wierd as an incel how there is this complete other dimension of living on this earth, as a sex haver. There are thoughts and feelings I'll never have because I'll never see a naked female.

waht if she was a virgin before she met me

Based if you do it because you like it.
Cringe if you do it despite disliking it because you think it's expected of you.
I eat pussy because I love pussy, simple as. The girls getting off too is nice but I'd still do it even if they got absolutely no pleasure from it.

stop seeing yourself as doomed to be an incel. start taking steps to make yourself better, more confident, more attractive to women and meet people. it isn't that hard. most people can do it. you're not some special snowflake

if it was cringe, that would be more hot to be forced to do it

it gives you herpes and hpv. michael douglas got throat cancer because he ate his wife's pussy. a lot of pussies smell rotten fish. it's definitely cringe

I think this is just what Based and Cringe mean in general

Attached: 18k5ydcslx861.jpg (1000x1000, 79.18K)

I ate pussy the other day and I enjoyed it. Pussy feels really nice and warm. I liked hearing her moan and feeling her hand run through my hair. She also had great tits

How did you do the eating part. Walk us through

It's just foreplay and should be treated as such. Just like a blowjob.

There's literally nothing special about it. It's just oral sex.