I SUPPORT THE CURRENT THING

I SUPPORT THE CURRENT THING.

DISAGREE WITH ME?

TRAITOR! MISINFORMATION!

Attached: isupportthecurrentthing.jpg (800x450, 50.22K)

Sometimes supporting the current thing is the correct thing to do, sometimes it's not. This isn't hard to understand.

Attached: OppositeOfThing.png (783x783, 591.15K)

BOW DOWN TO MY FALSE IDOLS OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 917.png (811x1049, 164.29K)

lol go back to bleddit, jew

Stop being an edgy contrarian user it's a bad way to form your opinions

stop being a jew user, get gased. heil hitler 1488

I support myself.

Attached: 1464966650409.jpg (992x880, 157.09K)

If I'm a Jew for being correct then I will happily be a Jew

this is Any Forums's website, GET OFF OUR FUCKING BOARDS NORMIE

I never understood the genius of this until I finally manned up and read his book
It's not like any of us even do anything differently, but being openly selfish is just saying how it is

No. I will stay here and spread my communist views.

Yeah, but the misunderstanding is that it's selfish to put oneself first. What is seen as selfishness is simply affirmation, the courage to trust oneself, and the rigorous skepticism of institutions and authorities which endlessly intrude on the self. I would argue that the truly selfless man is the most selfish, as he is only able to give himself fully and productively once he has found the strength to believe in himself.

>I SUPPORT THE CURRENT THING
Oh ya? I'm the anti bad guy squad.

Attached: 1645146122628.jpg (480x505, 29.67K)

>correct
opinions are subjective

You right-wing psyops have been pushing this meme everywhere lately huh

Opinions are subjective because we are subjects yes, but they can be objectively true. My opinion is that 2 + 2 = 4 or that 1 foot = 12 inches, are these not correct?

I don't where you people go that NPCs are a regular issue, but stop going there.

what book are you talking about?

>but stop going there.
It's not like we can just go to mars to get away from them

Elon, go take take of the cybertruck and leave Any Forums.

Life as a rightoid must be hard these days you always have to turn on fox news or youtube first to know your opinion.

Attached: sck3y7jwtdl81.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

I'M REDPILLED BECAUSE I DISAGREE I KNOW THE TRUTH

You gotta wait to figure out what the talking points are from the people who say things that you agree with. Usually, they try to figure out the lefties or [group you don't like]'s opinion on [current issue]. Then you take the opposite stance.