How do your mom's feet smell anons still living at home?

How do your mom's feet smell anons still living at home?

Attached: integra feet.jpg (1663x1527, 1.87M)

what the actual fuck ? nah fr what is wrong with you ??

Hey it's not my mom, I just like milfs with smelly feet

I don't know, never smelled them. I managed to touch both her and my aunt's feet and have them laugh and giggle though. And my mom's ass and aunt's thighs

Based

Attached: 1645759793852.jpg (550x550, 47.15K)

Go sniff her shoes for me user

Integra without a tan looks strange, didn't even recognize her at first.

Gross. I don't even live there anyway
I wish I could massage them

>mom's ass
Interesting. tell me more about your mother's ass.

You're the one trying to bang your aunt user, I'm just looking for info

It felt like pure gelatin but is shaped amazingly. I saw it semi nude a couple times and was blown away. I'm totally gonna slap my aunt's in the future and we'll see how different it is. I know she'll just laugh
She talks about her ass and squatting sometimes so it'll be fine. She thought it was hilarious when I asked if she managed to find a pair of jeans that can handle her ass yet. I used the same joke on mom last year

True lmao

>like feet
>like my mom
>mom has nice feet
>walks around barefoot all the time
>have never touched her feet, not even as a kid
>pretty sure she knows i like her feet so if i ever touched them it would weird her out
feels bad man

How does she know you like them? I agree you really have to have the right opportunity to do that

>It felt like pure gelatin but is shaped amazingly.
Hot shit. Did you grab her ass affectionately or squeeze her bum cheeks hard?

I hope your mom farts ngl

The first time was a slap, second was more of a grope.. She didn't like that one. RIP

No she definitely doesn't

Don't lie, your mom can fart I can feel it.

Attached: Kumatora Farting Sketch.png (1882x2150, 909.8K)

i look at them quite a bit and she has noticed. she has never said anything about it though.

Girls don't poop. Especially the beautiful ones

I wonder if my aunt notices. I can't stop staring at her thighs because she wears insanely short shorts. Looked like she was naked under her hoodie today and she made a comment about it

I really want to feel them up and slap again. Gotta wait till I get the cue though

Pic of your aunt?

Noo way I'm not getting doxxed, she posts too much online. She sends me selfies sometimes and I always tell her she's hot and stuff like that

That sucks. At least you enjoyed her for a while.

I just wanna fap to your aunt user

Probably the best couple months of my miserable life lmao
Worth it though

Join the club. We can't have her

>Noo way I'm not getting doxxed
Ya bro. Happens all the time. Can never be too safe

>I don't know, never smelled them.
Same. I'm honestly not attracted to her feet, but I'd kiss and lick them if she didn't mind me doing it. This thread made me curious though so I'm going to smell her socks tomorrow after she's done exercising.
>I managed to touch both her and my aunt's feet and have them laugh and giggle though. And my mom's ass and aunt's thighs
Fondling thighs is underappreciated.

>We can't have her
Speak for yourself