Hi can someone please tell me they're proud of me and that I'm doing well

hi can someone please tell me they're proud of me and that I'm doing well.

the walls are closing in and i just need enough for one more day before i rope myself

please pretty please

Attached: ywkugfy8m7n81.jpg (500x500, 47.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qjbeqL_qBl8
youtu.be/AS16dqAjQ9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey user
I hope your day is going well.

I'm proud of you. Keep up the great work. I'm rooting for you :3

aight, heres my try,

I dont know you, i never will,but i believe it takes a decent human to realise that they are talking to sb else over the world and one interaction may mean a lot to sb, even online

Take a day off user, rest, eat well and hang out with buddies, life is about having fun, so make sure you damn did before you leave it

>favorite person

sorry i do not validate BPDemons

hm uh I don't know could you explain it in easier terms?

i dont know you, why would I say that. for all I know youre not doing whatever you're doing well and I wouldn't be proud of you if thats the case

I'm proud of you user. Life can be tough and you're fighting through it. I believe you're capable of pushing forward as you have before.

Maybe this isn't the right time and place but I thought I would let you know that God loves you with a greater love than you could ever know and He wants the best for you, and the best for you is to come and know Him. youtu.be/qjbeqL_qBl8

AAA I'm so sorry it won't happen again im so so so sorry i promise i will try harder next time I'm so sorry please don't be mad at me

its ok. im not mad at you, just disappointed

why would a merciful God put me through so much misery

thank you this really helped :D

maybe its what you needed to finally come to Him or maybe it has some other greater outcome. God has a much greater understanding the world than we do so I can't promise an understanding of his plan youtu.be/AS16dqAjQ9k

Don't do it user. It's the pussy's way out. If you can look away from the abyss and put yourself on the right track, I'll be truly proud of you. Even if I'm already proud of you for making this plea for help.

It's long over, user
The cracks are showing and the whole word is going to burst
Killing yourself won't save you from it, only persistence will

betrayals hurt, bruh. sad world, we live in..

thank you, but I've made up my mind. i literally do not see myself living for another week i have 0 plans after tomorrow

Yeah no way I'm giving up on you user. If you really went through with it, that wouldn't make me proud. If you keep going, and you turn your life around-- now THAT'S something to be proud of. I believe in you.

hello user i dont know you but i am proud of you for waking up another day and i am praying for you

what the fuck are you talking about???? he's literally omnipotent. he doesn't need to do things a certain way, things happen the way he wants them to

Ive given up on myself tho i really hope there isn't a afterlife i just want it all to end forever i dont care what happens after I'm gone

he's also omniscient and has an understanding of things much deeper than we could ever reach (though the video I shared should have some answers if you need them). I guess needed could have been a poor choice of words though

Maybe you've given up on yourself, but I'm not going to give up on you. Do you have a Discord? Anything? I already prayed for you too, user. I'm serious.

Hey, I know that feel. Planned to jump off a building a few months ago and talked to somebody instead. Life has gotten a lot better since November, so from experience I think I can say that it was better not to jump and you should try to wait this feeling out. Talk to someone.

Every second you keep living and don't try to end it you do something that makes me proud of you. No feeling lasts forever, you're doing great, keep going.