Anyone else mentally in 2005-2009 still? I do it to myself on purpose, I mostly play old games and watch old anime...

anyone else mentally in 2005-2009 still? I do it to myself on purpose, I mostly play old games and watch old anime. Im stuck on this website because that's what I was doing back then, I'm fully immersed in nostalgia to cope with how shit reality is.

Attached: b325b07559124862e9350988ea9061bc.jpg (447x501, 254.56K)

Maybe you could very carefully select things from the modern era that you might enjoy and slowly integrate yourself?

I've been trying to do this with food, I've done things like go to stores that I've never been to and whatnot. Sometimes I go to the off-brand supermarket and check things out there and it's all so different from when I was a child. Like, I'm allowed to spend my money on a sleeve of cookies if I want to. Or even get a lobster for the fuck of it. It's kind of insane.

>vagina tongue
why do artists insist on drawing it with three creases?

>Maybe you could very carefully select things from the modern era that you might enjoy and slowly integrate yourself?
I have no interest in integrating myself, ive dropped out of this shit sucking society. I do make exceptions for media if it comes from the early 2000's era though. I'll be playing that new final fantasy because Ive been playing FF since I was a kid and the FF brand reminds me of better times.

Not OP but I'm basically identical (for me it's 2007) and the closest thing I do is occasionally listen to new Miku/Teto songs and covers or play a new modern vidya (usually in Medium graphics so it still feels like a shitty 2000s game)
I think I might be losing my mind

Attached: 2009.png (500x500, 726.16K)

I'm not mentally there but that is where all the good shit was
when was sister princess? ah whatever is was near there

Do you guise want to kill teh Kalphite Queen wit me? It drops the Dragon chainbody dude, it's epic

Attached: 2006.jpg (1894x1422, 328.68K)

I can haz meso pl0x? :3

Attached: ms noobs.jpg (750x563, 119.93K)

for me, it was club penguin

am younger so it's more like 2007-2012 but i do the same
the problem is that at the end of the day the modern world forces itself onto you, and i'm too weak to go for the cabin innawoods life

Guys I can't find the shrimp pin oh God oh Jesus please help where is it?!?!?!?!
Holy cr*p Rockhopper just flew over my igloo

Attached: 2007.png (1751x1053, 605.37K)

based. i miss my club penguin girlfriends T_T

I miss rping as a PSA agent and making noobs seethe at my sick ass black tie while all they had was their gay little bowties

>anyone else mentally in 2005-2009 still?
>fully immersed in nostalgia to cope with how shit reality is.
No, but it's something I often think about when visiting other boards and seeing people stuck on old things (not just Any Forums but also irl stuff, like your parents stuck on The Beatles), or creating general threads for old stuff (Windows XP). Lucky Star is a perfect example, it marked a lot of people, along with Rozen Maiden, Madoka (meguca IS good tho) and Haruhi. Whatever you think their value is from the media itself is not important, what's odd is watching people stuck in that mindset era, with no seeming date to move on. Kinda scary if you ask me, I'm deathly afraid of stagnation for reasons yet to discover. It's like hearing that now extinct bird singing a mating song in a world where he was the last one, old men stuck in the past trying to reunite with their tribes that moved on long ago. Despite everything I think it's normal to get stuck in an era, everything peaks and declines after all.

I'd lie if I said sometimes I revert into old eras without realizing it, I loved Halo 3, GoW and GTA from VC to IV. Sometimes I'm tempted to fire up my xenon 360 and play a bit. You're justified in feeling like the era was better tho, it was.

OP how old are you? How do you feel about less and less people being there to share your interests?

Attached: 1646615057999.jpg (1440x1438, 143.22K)

>"It's like hearing that now extinct bird singing a mating song in a world where he was the last one, old men stuck in the past trying to reunite with their tribes that moved on long ago."
>tfw already was alone back when i enjoyed these 10-15 years old things
life sucks

I actually recently reinstalled Maple Story after years away, mainly for the reason OP is posting. Just wanna reexperience certain emotions and feelings. The game is still fun but it's hard to tap into those emotions now. I try and play Halo 3 for the same reason and even still, can't seem to rekindle that flame. Tried it with Runescape as well and actually had a blast for a good while before realizing I wasn't 12 anymore and the tedious nature of this game, coupled with the fact that I don't have any school mates to play with just made me depressed.

I miss being a kid, anons.

>I often think about when visiting other boards and seeing people stuck on old things
I saw some dude on reddit who's entire friday nights are based around his ps3, like he's obsessed with it and clearly has money to buy a pc or a better console but just loves the ps3 for nostalgia I guess. People are weird, but Im obsessed with japanese cartoons from 2006 so I guess im no better

i remember beating sensei for the first time. i felt so powerful.

>>tfw already was alone back when i enjoyed these 10-15 years old things
Mostly same, I watched old shows because Any Forums was into this "uhhhh you need to have 300 shows under your belt to even start posting :^)" motto. So I did. And for the most part had few if any anons to discuss them. Maybe a good thing after all.

I do miss XBL because I played with other people
>tfw could have made lifelong friends until my account just stopped logging in and forgot security questions and shit, those frens were lost forever
Also man I forgot about Forza, I've seen gameplays of newest Forzas, Horizon and it's pathetic nobody can drive anymore wtf

>I miss being a kid, anons.
Nostalgia is a bitch isn't it? Too weak to keep moving forward. Not saying it with an intent to offend or anything. I'm in the same boat, I sometimes WANT to travel back, but I know the past is long long gone and never coming back. So I'm not even going to try and instead focus that dying motivation to move forward. But the cravings are there ngl.

MCC I assume? Do people still play the original CE on PC?

>Lucky Star is a perfect example and Haruhi.
my entire identity is based around these anime

>Do people still play the original CE on PC?
yes