How do anons deal with anxiety? What's the proper way of dealing with chronic, slowly increasing, insomnia...

How do anons deal with anxiety? What's the proper way of dealing with chronic, slowly increasing, insomnia, shaky hands inducing anxiety? Is it
>lowering expectations
>drug cope, coompill, escapismpill
>working with all you've got, physically and mentally to reach your goals, despite your body signalling you to slow down
>meditationpill
>buddhismpill
>yawehpill
>dietpill (paleo) or supplementpill
>friendpill, talking to others in hopes you feel better
>diogenespill, dont give le fug
>a mixture of all of them
>none because anxiety is a good thing after all
And how does one avoid temporary copes from turning into permanent ones?

Attached: 470615832.jpg (3602x2504, 1.79M)

Shameless anxious self bump

Attached: Ewtc3e2XMA0WFzK.jpg (994x755, 93.74K)

>How do anons deal with anxiety?
Convince yourself you don't have it
Desu?
>DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Attached: spastic.gif (251x348, 201.1K)

When I get it I try rationalize. Go through a list of things that could be causing it and if I don't get an energetic response for any of them I'm like meh just anxiety and suck it up and ignore it.
When I used to get it bad I discovered usually my anxiety comes first then my mind/body finds something to attribute it to afterwards.
Failing step 1 I like to find a dark quiet place and hug myself. If it's real bad like if I'm on a comedown I very occasionally take benzos.

idk but working out will just make you exhausted, keep it to a minimum.
work on something, earn good money, get some pussy / dick

^how to do it: caffeine

Just learn to codepill bro

Semen infusions always calm me down. I get them from Grindr.

How is coding going to help anons anxiety? Unless it's escapism which can be healthy.

Just be born rich bro

the solution is
>animepill
I just watch some mind numbing dumb isekai trash and my anxiety is gone

My anxiety comes from childhood trauma so i can't really relate to you normies.

Did grandpa put his penis in your mouth?

Ya. Both of them. Are you the Jannie that's stalking me?

>Ya. Both of them.
At the same time?

I don't think so. It's pretty vague and I'm assuming it's because i was really young. Or I'm just trying really hard to keep it repressed

*I'm male btw. Just to warn you before you start jacking it

Did you get to taste their semen? What does cum taste like?

I adopted a do or die mentality, and I don't really want to die, so I just stopped giving a shit.

Idk how to describe it but I get "ghost cum" taste in my mouth on occasion. Cooking mushrooms really triggers it.

Well that's okay, mushrooms are gross anyway. Did your trauma turn you into a faggot? Any desire to troon out?

No and no. Men disgust me but almost everytime I see a dick on the internet I have a brief subconscious urge to put it in my mouth. Also get the subconscious urge to kiss some guys when were talking in close proximity.

>Convince yourself
Hard to when I have a pounding heart after doing things that made me minimally anxious before. If you mean just riding the wave instead of dwelling on it, yeah that helps.

I try that too. It was the first thing I did in fact. Thing is
>that could be causing it
If anything I'm a bit surprised I've made it this long without serious issues. Could be so many things, what comes to my mind first
>not ideal diet
>intentionally all over the place sleep schedule
>tend to fast for up to 5 days and go on long walks, high carb low protein when I do eat
>long time chainsmoker, quit once, relapsed, felt even worse
>minor chest pain for years I ignored
Not feeling like taking the ropepill yet senpai
>my anxiety comes first then my mind/body finds something to attribute it to afterwards.
I'm under the belief it's almost always like this, the mind follows the body. The mind only causes minor, but gradual and persistent anxiety that eventually manifest physically. Trying to get my mental shit together.

>very occasionally take benzos
Fuck no user. I got prescribed kpin once but then saw the relatively higher all mortality risk for benzo users. If I can't even quit nicotine, babys first drug, how could I ever quit benzos? Whose fucking idea was it
>anxiety is characterized by fear of losing control
>prescribe a drug well known for making people lose control of their lives
Fucking epik :^)

How much and for how long have you taken them, and how can you know you haven't developed dependence

Attached: Bv9KUY7pjV2yxC6duf3cw7hA.jpg (1076x746, 254.48K)

>working out will just make you exhausted
True. I overdid that and injured my legs, then the anxiety came back worse than before. It did work beautifully when it did.

>work on something, earn good money, get some pussy / dick
Basically don't be a fucking failure. I'm sure this is the long-term solution but it will take an equally long amount of time.

Money would have solved all my problems long ago. I thought I could I find a way around wageslavery, but got a sort of analysis paralysis that kept me in limbo for years.

Maybe in moderation.

Kudos to you, user. I think I'm a bit physically sick rn, waiting for my legs to heal.

Faggots are always so happy and easygoing. kek.