Why would a merciful omnipotent God make me fat?

Why would a merciful omnipotent God make me fat?

Attached: 9e6.png (665x485, 171.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AS16dqAjQ9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the hamburgergod is a cruel but just god

It wasnt god, it was your parents + shitty life habits. But if youre a real man youll do something to change

u must say 10 hail Nikocado Avocado 's a day my child to repent

He wouldn't. Rest assured he doesn't exist or if he does, he is evil. Sorry about your curse.

Just don't eat like a pig and exercise a couple times a week

You're his favorite warrior

So you can go 40 days without eating.

If you want a genuine answer
1. You being fat is most likely your fault and I don't see why God would be obligated to stop the consequences of you own bad actions.
2. youtu.be/AS16dqAjQ9k

ITT: retards who deny that god (creator of ALL things) created human brains and thus the decisions they end up making.

You made yourself fat. Just stop eating as much food and recognize why you're hungry.

No you fucking retard. Nobody knows WHY people get hungry. "You're hungry because you're bored" is bullshit with zero hard evidential support. You don't know ahit about the genesis of hunger in the brain so don't act like you do.

>this is your brain on fat

Dense ape. Read a fucking book

>loss a coinflip with God
>get a depression which makes you eat as oppose to thin depression

Getting fat requires so much effort you have to actively want it to attain it.
And what the fuck is this fear of the feeling of hunger? You afraid you're going to die if you don't eat every hour? Scared to go to bed because you might die of starvation in your sleep?
Feeling of hunger is a normal state of being. It's not bad, it's not painful. And there's a bunch of different types feelings of hungers, on some you feel like you're more energetic than normal. On some you don't even really feel like eating but you are just drained of energy.
Hunger works kinda like a snooze button or a reminder on your phone. It comes and reminds that you haven't eaten in a while, then you can act on it or just dismiss it and it goes away after a while. Then it reminds you again in a hour or few.
And feeling of hunger doesn't really stack.
You should read a book. Weightloss for dummies. But I doubt you actually want to be normal weight because then you can't play the victim.

>I don't understand it
>therefore nobody understands it
Hm, it seems you are the ape in this situation :(

you can lose fat by eating in a calorie deficit and lifting weights with progressive overload. being fat is a choice

Lol it was all you, you weren't born fat. Not God's fault.

Who cares? It doesn't matter - at all - "why people get hungry".

Eating gives you satisfaction. Therefore, any negative experience or problems you have that arise from being fat you clearly deserve, because you purchased those problems with all that extra satisfaction you got from eating all that extra food.

You greedy fat fucks want to get way, way, WAY more food-satisfaction than thin people, but somehow think that should be free. That there should be no price to pay on the back end.

You knew your whole life that gluttony was harmful and stupid, and you did it anyway. So too fucking bad.

>Why would a merciful omnipotent God make me fat?
your suffering amuses Him

Attached: 1631050468644.png (800x800, 372.24K)