What are the drawbacks of being a NEET?

If i don't care about eating expensive stuff, owning expensive things in general and living the dream life are there any actual downsides? If it's enough money to get a gaming PC a gym membership and a room are there any actual drawbacks that will make me regret not going to uni

Attached: asdasd.jpg (1280x720, 107.68K)

bump cmon neet niggas give me insight or is it all larp

crippling loneliness

Depends, if you live a relatively normal life despite being a neet you should be fine (have friends, go out, etc), I'm a hikki neet and the only person I've talked to all year has been my landlord, there's a bit of a void that I can't quite fill. That's the best way I can describe it. Go outside.

loneliness, you start to feel really behind your peers eventually, even if you're schizoid

my advice would be to develop a skill during your NEETdom

Depending on where you live and if you're living alone, neetbux doesn't even begin to cover the rent. Getting on section 8 will take years and they'll prioritize the drug-addicted degenerate single moms over you while allowing them to get accepted with less paperwork. Plus you're limited to having only $2000 in your bank account at one time and if you go over (mainly from backpay from them), they'll put a hold on it.

boredom, loneliness, can lead to health issues, both physical and mental
extremely difficult to get out of it should you need it for whatever reason because nobody has time for you and you will get thrown in max hours of awful wageslave job with sociopaths abusive people all around you
guilt depending on which kind of NEET you are

Do you think that the type of person who identifies as a neet and posts frogs on Any Forums is going outside and living a normal life?

Depends where in the world you are. Neets in countries with strong welfare do ok
Trying to neet it up somewhere with no welfare is retarded unless you're rich

Don't go to uni. I'm in my second year now. It's terrible. If you're an autistic sped schizoid like me, you will have no support. You will hate all the classes. You will want to kill yourself. Don't do it. I should have never left the NEET life. Don't do it. It's terrible. It's the worst. All for a bullshit degree to get a bullshit job. BUT YOU CAN ALREADY GET THE JOB WITHOUT A DEGREE. It's fucking dumb and made up by rich people to take money from poor people. THERE IS NO FINANCIAL MOBILITY. IT'S ALL A SCHEME TO KEEP YOU POOR.

Why go outside outside off trowing out litter box filth and house trash or doing groceries I can easily stay in three weeks inside without living my house

The thought of failing to achive your goals, however thats not particullary a NEET exclusive feeling.
Wagies just dont feel it since they are braindead drones that allready burried all these feelings under a net of pretentiousness and slaving.

Dont buy into the no friend/gf meme. That has nothing to do with being NEET or not

Am a DUTCH Guy with deafness/mental handicap/autism and have Neetbux covid give me two years Neetdom from today

I have to wait till am completely writen off as work able and have tardness
Than I legally have two go to tard care two days a week but can call In sick or sleep over and forget to go

thats why i withdraw all my money each month
last time i counted i had 7 or 8k, might be more
i spent 1k last oct for a new tv since my old one died.

if you care about having much disposable income
having a large social circle
having high status
having a gf
don't be neet, otherwise sure

basically just don't be autistic bro

It just gets worse and worse over time.
You might feel numb have fun and ignore it at first but you will suddenly find yourself sinking underwater.
Deeper and deeper. The effort to swim back up will be become larger over time and the pressure greater.

oh i was way off, just counted and i have15k

Attached: 1363034487050.jpg (853x480, 278.79K)

I've been neet for like a year now, It's pretty relaxing and gives me all the time I need for my hobbies. The downside is the social stigma and the lack of money.
The real downside is that if you neet and play vidia all day long everyday your life will speed past you incredibly quickly.

to be honest it just depends how attractive you are

if youre fucking ugly then yes, being a neet is a satisfactory way to live your life

if youre sort of ok looking and on the tightrope between normie and neet then... yknow shit sucks, you've tasted the fruit but you cant have any more bites

trying to a gf without a job yourself is shameful
if you don't care about that it's no big deal

>play vidia all day long everyday your life will speed past you incredibly quickly
this is true with work as well. the trick is to make yourself uncomfortable with new experiences to create new memories you won't forget so the years won't just disappear.

I'm autistic and got lucky with shitcoins. I bought a house and quit my job. I just browse Any Forums, go to gym, play osrs, and watch anime each day. I wish I had a wife but women don't want a husband anymore so it makes things challenging. Way comfier than waging. There really aren't any downsides other than financial considerations.

Making yourself comfortable is better. If you want to feel bad just take high dose emetics or laxatives. Maybe both if you really want a lasting memory. If I'm going outside it will be for something fun or interesting.

>While i dont like people wilingly going on welfare, ill hold off on that.

Just make sure you try to work towards some goal of something. You want to end the day still feeling like you did something. Even if thats something small, as long as its good enough. Going full hiki will drive most people crazy. I tried to do it with saved money for a while and I ended up hating it

It always sounds good until you live it for months. Try your best to get something done each day, it will make you happier than if you just sat withering away. You dont have to work, just something you enjoy getting better at as your life ticks away.

Attached: 1646650546176.jpg (1080x730, 84.47K)