Why is it that depressed people will be the most awful fucking human beings...

why is it that depressed people will be the most awful fucking human beings, and be unpleasant to everybody around them and say the most horrid shit, then as soon as people don't want to be around them because of it, they'll cry about how nobody understands them and say it's not their fault?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7001356/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those people are not depressed. They are faking it. Depressed people do not interact with people. They are dead inside. You should read up on real depression. Not midwit sadness.

90%+ of all people diagnosed with Depression respond to CBT, proving it is literally just a bad mindset

I agree with this user. I used to be depressed for years. Never really took the time to make friends or hang out with people because I was always worried I'd fuck something up and make myself feel even more worthless. People that mention they're depressed, and you don't know them well, are NOT depressed and are just doing it for attention. Real depressed niggas don't want their real friends and family to know they're depressed and or suicidal.

No they don't retard. It has a very bad success rate nowhere near 90%. Even IF you were right (you're not), you still need to explain the 10% remaining.

i don't really see a difference between depressed and performatively depressed, both types of people are the dregs of humanity and deserve everything they have coming to them

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7001356/

I have more

>the other 10#

chemical imbalance

Performative depression is just attention seeking. You clearly have no clue about real depression. And honestly, I hope you never do. It's not fun. It's a waste of time and energy. It's something most people never escape in their lifetime. Performative, I'd imagine, is fun. You get all the support and pity real depressed people need without any of the actual cons of depression.

I don't understand your point. Everything is a chemical imbalance. What's your point? Does depression being a chemical imbalance suddenly make the experience for those which have it less real? Less important? What are you trying to prove?

>Everything is a chemical imbalance
OOOOOOOH!
You're fucking retarded.
That makes sense

thats just a depressed narcissist, but the important distinction is its narcissism driving that negative behavior more than depression. most depressed people just keep to themselves and dont let anyone else around them know they are depressed.

I'm not even the user you were originally arguing with. What do you have against actual depressed people? Apparently you've never met one. What do you think a depressed person looks like? Nigga, it could be anyone.

So by your logic depressed people are worse than murderers and rapists, what a retard you are.

i'm being hyperbolic to some extent, plus I'm saying this in a social context. Social fuckups and unpleasant behaviour are not comparable to actual fucking crimes you brainlet.

those aren't depressed people, user. those are retards. retards hate everyone and aren't aware of the situations they put themselves in. just ignore those kinds of idiots.

>why is it that depressed people will be the most awful fucking human beings, and be unpleasant to everybody around them and say the most horrid shit
Took 5 seconds to find your answer

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-134404.png (720x1512, 214.06K)

this is the only genuinely good response I think I've seen

Real depressed people don't even use the internet. They would never talk to anyone.

It's prolly becuase Narcissists are fucking cancer

>it's because you're a narcissist, goy

i'd like to see you contribute something more useful