Are all women, even the seemingly most beautiful ones, doomed to hit The Wall eventually?

Are all women, even the seemingly most beautiful ones, doomed to hit The Wall eventually?

Attached: 1647309252321.jpg (1536x2048, 331.42K)

When they stop maturating (18-21), ghoulification sets in. The rate increases if they eat vegetables.

Gah, fuck. What is she, like 30, 40 something? She looks like a fucking crypt keeper.

She's 31 years old.

Attached: 1647310404754.jpg (1536x2048, 464.44K)

good god what the fuck happened to her? as teens her and the blonde girl (luna?) were so cute, is this the cruelest example of the fabled wall?

Attached: 1625486882690.jpg (1176x1739, 109.67K)

Womens' E levels start to go down early, in their late 20s. They become degendered, just like men in their early 50s. It's not men being petty, it's nature being a huge cunt.

>men discover women's skin has texture
She is flexing her forehead and she has some light crowfeet in her eyes, possibly from crusty makeup. Her problem is that she lost too much weight.
Do you think women's skin is different from men's, or?

>Do you think women's skin is different from men's, or?
...Wait, you think it's not? Oh no no no no no...

E will give you more subdermal fat, less T will give you thinner skin. She already looks like she's transitioning. Part of it is overall fat loss but not all of it. Her features will only get harsher with time.

Attached: goldsmile.png (200x203, 98.35K)

Poor girl. Hopefully it is just bad timing and she doesn't look like this all the time

I didn't even know who it was until I saw this pic, then slowly, the horror set in.

Holy shit I didn't even realize that was Emma Watson. What happened?

PS also she has very big pores I think? You get those micro expression lines across pores when they get out of hand.

she only looked good in the first movie

It's not, user, except for the amount of fat underneath which we already established is her problem. She looks too skelly, that ages people. She's flexing her forehead, she always had those forehead lines even in Harry Potter when she flexes.

>She's 31 years old.
Pay attention to this, fembots. This is what you will look like in about a decade. Get your fill of Chad cock while you can, because no man will want you once you reach this point, aside from leftover nice guys.

fuck off nonce cunt

Attached: eb4.png (688x630, 60.53K)

I would blast in her coochie unprotected
she's hotter objectively than when she was prime
deal with it buckos

Attached: download (41).jpg (211x239, 8.59K)

I already told you more, but you just reject it. Retarded twat, kys, I am not going to entertain a dimwit, go find your wrangler, downie.

the wall is more due to just not taking care of themselves. heavy drug use, heavy drinking, eating garbage food, and living a sedentary lifestyle will lead both men and women to looking like shit as early as their early 20s.

as far as women go though, the wall is mostly a redpill myth since a woman has a nearly infinite SMV. even grandmas can easily get guys half their age or younger to fuck.

She's beautiful, I would be so lucky
I bet if someone took a similar candid HD shot of you it would break the lens, cave troll

If I'm single at 31 and look like OP image, my plan would be to find a fat ex-chad so I can both have a comfy hubby and hopefully attractive children.

>gets this triggered because of incel fantasies being called out

>find a fat ex-chad
This is a fantasy. The ones that get doughy only do so because they got married.

I hope you plan for the ex-chad to be 45 or more, because all the men that were gunning for you when you were 16-26 will now be, unsurprisingly, interested in the same age bracket.

How are women still tripping over this? You got everything when young and nothing when old. Just like men, only in reverse. You're not special, you're not the peak 1%, forget "settling" for someone out of your league.

A lot are
But some women just age better than others and look great in their 30s/40s
Just like some men just age better than other men.
Women aren't special when it comes to looks so it's not surprising to see stuff like this.

I don't get why a lot of women on here try and defend the wrinkles in this picture.
Yeah, forehead lines make sense.
She's doing a weird smile and moving her eyebrows up.

But the crows feet and bags/wrinkles under her eyes are not good.
She's not closing her opening her eyes very much with her smile (it's one of the reasons it looks so weird).
Those are pretty much her resting eye wrinkles.
And they aren't "light" wrinkles either. Those are pretty well established lines. Not the really bad like a 70 year old but not light like a 20s/early30s is.
She looks mid to late 40s.

Her really low weight also makes it much much worse.
Like she's already starting menopause or something and doesn't have the hormones to keep the fat on.
Unironically if she gain some weight and found a way to increase her estrogen levels she could be really cute.
But I doubt she'd do that.

Attached: 1646434093664.jpg (236x236, 9.8K)

I've seen it user. another hypothetical would be a guy who used to be fat, I knew one and he seemed to get angry when I tried to tell him that he was better-looking than me.
Yknow most women actually settle.

Can someone explain who made this? I'm really not sure it's made by AI.

Attached: 1647363301093.jpg (1125x1416, 832.98K)

>Yknow most women actually settle.
"Most", sure. 60% is projected for young women today. 40% will never marry. You think this is a functional society we're looking at? An afghan mujahedeen will wipe your ass in the old folks' zoo?

>She's beautiful, I would be so lucky

Attached: 2F44EF60-1136-4AA7-AFD7-096279A6752B.jpg (537x537, 94.43K)

>An afghan mujahedeen will wipe your ass in the old folks' zoo

Attached: 1646932682265.gif (300x225, 813.92K)

So, like Bill Dauterive from King of the Hill is who you plan on settling down with?

I wonder what she looks like now if she considers looking like this at thirty lucky.