Turned 24 today. Years 18-24 all gone being a virgin NEET. I cant believe it. It went by so fast...

Turned 24 today. Years 18-24 all gone being a virgin NEET. I cant believe it. It went by so fast. My youth is gone and I can never get it back. I almost feel like I could cry, I am such an idiot

Attached: E8C4F3B0-A023-417B-8BD6-14651E2FBB99.jpg (429x429, 19.91K)

You still have 6 years. But you have to act now, not tomorrow or next week.

this is becoming more and more common, so you're not alone at least

These next 6 years are nothing compared to the last 8. The things I could've accomplished, the experiences I could've had, the girls I would've had access too. It's all gone. It's better than nothing but I don't think the sting of lost time will ever go away

I decided I'm not going to worry about my age until I'm 40
Not worth the mental stress, just don't think about it

illusions fabricated by your fantasy
idealistic scenarios that are created by your own figment of reality
you do not know the outcomes or what could have happened and if it was even preferable over the situations that in fact did happen, you only idealize your preferred scenario, things much worse could have happened
time itself does not exist, only the present
in short, you are experiencing mental illness

Attached: download (40).jpg (267x189, 7.42K)

what would you change i really wanna drop out and become a neet

I would definitely would have gotten a job and tried as hard as I could to get a cute gf, also pursue my interest in starting a band

You're still in your 20s man, you have time but please try not to waste them. I say that as someone about to turn 30 with nothing to show for it. Still at home with no good job (just retail,) no friends, and no driver's license. You still have time to turn things around.

>He was unironically tricked by comfy frogposters into ruining his own life
Stop browsing Any Forums, there's a million different psyops here designed to ruin you.

The NEET life can be an enjoyable one, but you have to have the self discipline of not succumbing to sloth and burning out in a ceaseless pursuit of quick dopamine fixes.

It's not even that bad. I think I honestly just regret wasting my prime pussy getting years. Never gonna have a really cute 19 year old alt gf that's obsessed with me. Feels bad.

This post is for you. Happy birthday. Here's for another 7 years of NEET life.

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 31.98K)

>Still at home with no good job (just retail,) no friends, and no driver's license
How did this happen

Next years will go by faster

I could list any number of factors growing up, or something that helped break me in 2010. But really it just comes down to my own laziness, lack of ambition or drive, and general fear and anxiety of everyone. I put myself into this hole by my own actions (or rather in-actions.)

I spent years 18-23 trying to be a normalfag and it all came crashing down anyway. No one talks to me anymore.

I sure hope I don't turn out like you user
>t. turning 19 early April

ok but what the fuck is wrong with you? you should have had sex at age 17.

Happy birthday user I genuinely hope you turn your life around this year

peep digits