What do you rate my crystal I am working on, anons?

what do you rate my crystal I am working on, anons?

Attached: 20220315_151651.jpg (1285x2285, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKCS1DvORug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It looks like a dog turd with jolly ranchers in it.

looks very nice tbhngl

what the fuck is that yellow shit on the paper gonna vomit desu

why did you steal my kidney stone

They say that with the right amount of pressure, you can turn anything carbon into a diamond.

Fucking kek, this. So, as a dog turd with jolly ranchers in it connoisseur, I rate it 10/10. Peak poopcandy, as we say in the biz.

Attached: 1647345392908.jpg (223x226, 7.88K)

:( now I can't unsee it when looking at my crystal
It's the same compound as the crystal (ferricyanide) but from the solution the crystal was in and dilluted, which gives it the peepee colour. If you concentrate it, it also turns red.

>ferricyanide
Sounds like the kind of cyanide one would use to kill fairies. Is it dangerous?

jesus it really does look like a dog shit lol

Oh boy a fun crystal thread! How hard did you have to blow to make this one?

op, is that your congealed period blood?

as long you keep it away from strong acids like hydrochloric acid, it's safe. Also should be kept out of sunlight (for long periods of time) as it can then slowly decompose and that way also release hydrogen cyanide.
kek

Here's another crystal. I've given it the name Tyrone

Attached: 1.jpg (1603x1267, 1.12M)

pretty cool looking rocks user

YWABF (You Will Always Be Fat)

Pretty cool, the thing on top kind of looks like a flower

Here's a blue boi I made. Currently growing another one where there's just a single big crystal on top of the rock
Thank you. And yeah sort of looks like a flower. Or kinda like a heart by its shape and if I rotated the rock to the left

Attached: 20220305_125832.jpg (1469x1409, 1.47M)

That's correct btw. Some people have the last wish to be turned into a diamond after cremation.

how do you grow these things?

heres the guide :)

Attached: 7TdPE[1].jpg (509x596, 61.81K)

golly mistah, iz that really how one makes dah crystals?

OP here this is how you grow the "wake up in ER" crystals. Aka don't do this. I highly recommend Thoisoi's videos as he explains the process very well youtube.com/watch?v=FKCS1DvORug

it's salt cystals? Damn, I was hoping somethinng more stable I could use in a ring or something.
Maybe it can be incased in some kind of lacquer?

Such a pretty color

and I forgot, if you want to grow them on rocks like I do just superglue a seed crystal on top of a rock.
Yep, all salt. A lot of salts are actually very robust like potassium alum or copper sulfate (similar to thick glass). To seal the crystals I recommend a few clear coat spray paint layers (same stuff they use on cars), so water and scratches won't do any damage and they don't dry out.