My friend didnt come to school today:(

my friend didnt come to school today:(

Attached: 0F4EA591-FCED-4AA8-A700-C2AFC51547AA.jpg (520x665, 371.35K)

(Any Forums dont ban me i am not a minor i am a senior)

>Inb4 incels use their Narcissistic rage to ruin this thread

So he killed himself?

my friend didnt show up for 3 days straight, i had to sit classes alome
not the best feeling
good luck user

no shes at the hospital she wont tell me y , rlly worried but im gonna focus onmy school work today. then inv my friend david over my house c: then sleep

i know its so sad especially when u only have one friend ugh im coping with bladee

Attached: 8136E082-51CC-4475-88BD-E846C41A2AD8.png (640x1136, 416.75K)

I would be your friend(dad)

i hope theyre at work or asleep because i dont want to get my mood even more ruined. there also so close minded and assume im like some whore and i cant explain myself to them like ever

Attached: E757024C-81D4-4C0A-98A3-DB68D964C707.jpg (639x359, 30.82K)

Strange she won't tell you why. Is she usually like this?

hey there underage trannerino!

you do know that this board is 18+ right?

eh. maybe shes upset with me i unintentionally ignored her when she asked if i was okay. i dont really like talking about my feelings so maybe i just couldnt get myself to answer idk maybe shes upset
huh

I spotted a few in a bpd thread but not as many as usual. Can't stand close minded ppl. Wtf is wrong with them???

i know! im not underage read the reply under the OP message

>she
user, you know that is not true.

Underage OP should follow their friend's example and off, so should every other poster in this thread. Peak cringe.

i know her irl why would i lie :c i dont really talk to men irl other than david but i knew him since middle school

Attached: FBECCBFC-D676-41B6-A5B9-F8079C4BA08C.jpg (640x1011, 265.96K)

jesus christ, i didn't know we had a bunch of tranny's monitoring the incel activity on the board.

r9k truly is in trouble.

maybe theyre mad at women, understandable. i want them to know im not mean or anything just genuinely wanna talk to them yk?

I remember when this board had cute real girls posting regularly.

What a disgrace we've become.

*Sigh*
>You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original

dude im not a minor u guys literally are so annoying
miyoko the incel monitor

We need a big cleanup.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif (500x281, 380.36K)

>maybe theyre mad at women
This is something they need to take up with their abusive mothers. But they won't. It's easier to bully other ppl online

i wanted to prove that im not trans but some guy said i had to showlike whats in my pants and thats like gross? i guess people assume u are trans until a nude photo of u leaks

its also Any Forums so they can do what they want yk so i just turn off my phone

you KNOW full well that that's not why you come to this board.
it's not working.

tell me this tranny, if i can't shit talk people here, where can i do so?
why do you come to this uncensored platform?
you come here, knowing what it's like then you cry. stick to your censored safe space.

>if i can't shit talk people here, where can i do so?
Maybe ask a therapist or a priest why u feel the need to shit talk ppl in the first place. And are you seriously such a fucking coward that you won't shit talk someone to their face in real life?

Attached: 1594217270057.jpg (600x777, 47.15K)

Or just self post at work. It's not hard to tell who is a tranny or not. You troonoid.