Just jacked off to this tranny and found that this ugly freak is her bf and fucks her

just jacked off to this tranny and found that this ugly freak is her bf and fucks her

how the fuck???

Attached: wtf.png (658x805, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sherryberrylol/
twitch.tv/sherryberrylol/clip/BashfulSquareHumanUWot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does this pic look photoshopped but also real at the same time

Because that's not a real woman

The boyfriend is a woman to man tranny. Also give name for trap - been trying to remember it for ages and get lost down tranny insta holes when jerking.

maybe he paid for the booba surgery so trannychan is indebted to him

>her bf and fucks her
You'd be pleased to use the correct pronouns, God made this person male and he will stay as is until his death.

Attached: 1643700361522.png (225x225, 7.34K)

instagram.com/sherryberrylol/

no way he's a ftm

Attached: gefdgfhdh.png (581x828, 1.11M)

God made you a depressed virgin

to me its a woman with better optional extras

Since when dick choppers think God is real ? Don't waste your time replying to me you have an infexious wound to take care of

Pussy is not optional for women.

and god made you ugly
bitch

Attached: 1242623753566755647856.jpg (640x421, 83.21K)

penis is better on women

That boy ( on the right ) is very pretty I bave to admit. Would assfuck if you know what I mean.

You are just gay in some form of denial

It is. I remember her talking about it on an insta live.

I had the same reaction as you when I first saw it. Like...how.

Then it made sense knowing that.

its the illusion that gets me

Attached: 591e0g53trk61.jpg (823x1089, 53.85K)

Yeah, one of the few trannies that are absolutely passables ( also 5'6) and fuckable. I wish so much I could find one too to have as a side.

Even on his lesser passable pics and almost no make up he's passable. Basically every tranner dream. I don't know how much is surgery and how much is low test genetics.

There's something uncanny about this tranny aside from his obvious lack of a fanny but I'm neither OP nor a janny so expect no expertise on all matters tranny nor sticking things up my every nook and cranny

Attached: 1628792094498.jpg (420x375, 48.14K)

Kek at those man hands

Seeing their whole body naked always shatters the illusion, no matter how well their face passes. There's no mistaking it, that is the skeleton of a man.

because his shoulder line is weird and looks uneven because the lighting is weird on his hair, it probably got touched up in photoshop because the hair going down the left side of his face (our left, his right) doesn't cast any shadow below the jawline, probably got photoshopped to make his jaw look more rounded/feminine.
contrast that to the chincucks face, which hasn't been altered and is casting shadows like normal.
also, it looks like the dude (tranny) has scoliosis or something because he has a fucking lizard neck.

Probably because it's a fucking tranny and an obvious one at that

the voice is pretty good twitch.tv/sherryberrylol/clip/BashfulSquareHumanUWot

still would