Why are women so privileged?

Why are women so privileged?

Attached: 1647162704813.png (1000x818, 1.06M)

Men decided that only men go to war.

What are you talking about? Those bros are going to have the time of their life. I bet the banter is top quality and they are essentially heros.

shit like this is why i think go is evil. its why i hate normies. its why i hate most people. smug whores are fucking rich chads in poland and their same-aged men are dying to protect the land of rich jewish clowns

you cant make this shit up. if u fight in wars, ur a cuck. fraggers are heros. abandoners are heros. draft dogers are heros. people who fight in wars are cuckolds. delusional about the moral status of their war, delusional apes. they dont even appreciate morals, its not like they're vegans or anything. in a way, they deserves to get treated like animals, because most of them are animals. its natural selection when you see those eager to fight neurotypical retards get their faces blown off by a bomb, while a same-aged women is fucking chad on tinder

Attached: 1642472575543.png (600x682, 1.02M)

shhh just let the incels be angry this time, I think they need it.

This is the kind of sad thing that makes me angry

excellent post, user. I wish more people could see how fucked the system is

yeah. sending overgrown children who bleed out of their fuck hole to fight in wars would be a great idea

Attached: poo.png (711x633, 315.02K)

not a neuro at all but I want to fight for something, I don't care about women I just want to be a part of something bigger than myself, I want to believe in something, I want to feel like I belong
feel lost and alone, this life is bad enough anyway, if I die in battle at least I'll know I died for something bigger than my small human life

the thing is that western men complain when women didn't fight, but they would also complain if all women aged 18-60 did fight. you just want to complain about women desu.

it's because of the having your cake and eating it too mentality that many feminists have. they want to be treated like equals but they also want special treatment, like not having to be drafted

>feminists
Ukraine is a very conservative country, it's not a western feminist lib paradise you know.

Because men allow them to be.

This. Wasn't it a man that forbid men from leaving the country? Aren't they men that force conscript boys into the army? I don't see women doing that shit. You can call women coward for leaving, but they are not the ones forcing men to stay behind and fight, it's other men. Learn where to aim your anger, this is other men's fault.

Attached: 1647358866673.jpg (1920x1440, 345.39K)

user they're going to be bombed within their first three days, get a grip

>faggot logic
you just want an excuse to suck cock you white faggot bitch

>you're not entitled to companionship, intimacy, feeling loved or wanted in a romantic sense, you have to EARN these things!
>Btw we are entitled to sending armed thugs into your house in the middle of the night, who will drag you out and force you into military service to dig trenches with your hands 18 hours a day, if you try to resist, you will be branded a traitor and summarily executed on the spot by a 9mm bullet to the back of your skull

>repeats things that other men do as if women are doing them
user please.

>"le travel!" meme

Christ, women really ARE all the same NPC-tier bores no matter where they are in the world.

this psychology is exactly the kind that gets leveraged and taken advantage of by nation-building warhawks
get your shit together meat shield

Who's not letting the men out?

Because women are more vital to the progeny of a tribe than men are. If women are wiped out in a war, there's no one to get the tribes numbers back up.

100 women + 1 man = 100 new kids a year
100 men and 1 woman = 1 new kid

Women don't ask for war. Male politicians want to start wars, men want to fight in them, men order other men to fight in them. Don't blame women for men being violent niggers.

>Why are women so privileged?
why are they suddenly against equal rights?

Attached: FMiBw1WXIAcI67H.jpg (1080x1263, 105.04K)

Because they are important in the grand scheme of things, are should be made happy and kept safe at all times.

You can just abduct new women if you run out of pussy to keep the tribe going which is literally what human tribes did all the time. They would genocide the men, and use the women as breeding cattle.

because men chose to give them power.

All the femcope ITT
Chefs kiss