Wtf reddit, war needs an admin like my battlefield server, this is so unfair

Wtf reddit, war needs an admin like my battlefield server, this is so unfair.

Attached: 1647276817658.png (742x571, 53.5K)

When you kill your enemies they win.

>get blown up by rockets
>haha that was a pretty big rocket, are you compensating for something, sweety?
Why does reddit love their little one liners so much, I blame too much capeshit movies

Attached: FN1VZCyXMAEXMfn.jpg (888x960, 181.17K)

HELP THEIR TWITTER ACCOUNT GOT DELETED BUT THEY'RE STILL FIGHTING BACK.

*autistic dense anime protagonist noises*
>people die when they are killed

Attached: people die.jpg (640x368, 25K)

Fuck foreign legions. Of course these faggots think foreign legions deserve extra protection these faggots want foreign legions to kill all white people in their own country

The absolute state of the Ukraine foreign legion.

Attached: 1646350765057.jpg (972x1468, 409.21K)

How is it desperate to kill soldiers in training BEFORE they hit the battlefield lmao?

This is like in a RTS when you are taking down the opponents barracks, it is ogre at that point.

isn't that photo from the tranch and completely unrelated to recent events?

yeah, it is. as much as Any Forums screeches about hating fakenews, they love gobbling it up.

>dilators of kiev

FUCKING DYING. omfg i was laughing at that picture for the last 5 minutes unironically

DYING. IM FUCKING DYIING

Attached: 1577475404473.png (445x402, 212.33K)

though he is getting slaughtered by the popularity meter on reddit, it's literally true that it's not exactly noble or "winning" "epic win bro" to bomb a training camp lmao

literally think about the psychology of specifically targetting a recruitment centre. hahaha. fucking completely cucked. won't even let them get prepared to fight. it's like taking a cheap shot when the faggot you want to KO isn't looking. good job russian bros youre really making a name for yourself this time

Any Forums is surprisingly full of russian propaganda, and I promise you that it's not all from russian sources. the majority of all users on this site are now election tourists who are literal retards who gladly eat up whatever bullshit the enemy feeds them.

Boo hoo fag war isn't fair

So are they user

>boo hoo war isn't fair
>boo hoo it's just some war crimes bro. grow up

You don't even know what a war crime is. So many retards thinking Russia is a joke because your flickering magic box told you so. Newsflash they're not struggling to win. They're just trying not to flatten Ukraine into paste while they win

Bombing a training camp isn't a war crime lmao. It's literally standard shit that happens in every war.

haha, thanks for the nostalgia.
pool's closed!

no shit. it's also full of globalist propaganda, chinese, american, even fucking indian propaganda is no stranger on here.
shit like this is also rampant on reddit (a lot of liberal, sjw, etc propaganda is of russian origin since it's a surefire way to cause divisiveness within a region due to the easily "triggered" proponents of said movements)
the problem with here versus reddit, is that after a while it's easier to read between the lines. with reddit, that's not so much the case, armies of bots can be used to upvote certain mindsets, reddit is probably the easiest site to play games with on a mass scale.
even the Americans aren't innocent of that, their intel agencies actively push duality with the foundation of "this group of others are coming after you, your lifestyle, and all meaning you've ever found in life!"
could be trannies coming after your kids, racist rednecks coming after your marriage, the jews coming after your society, whatever.
it's a funny, tragic thing once you start to see the big picture, with the root cause being that people do not want to stray from whatever life they've spent cultivating with the help of media and now the internet, and would rather maintain that status quo than begin to try consciousness once in their life.

What happens when Russia inevitably wins?

Do reddit simply move on to another cause and pretend like nothing happened, or will it be paradigm shifting for them?

Two SEAL Team 6 dorks and a Delta Force dude who served at the busiest time in Iraq stating exactly that.

if any of russia's claims are proven true, then a lot of american politicians are in trouble.
then, the redditors will quickly jump at the opportunity to condemn them, "I always knew that pelosi and clinton were corrupt!" when a quick look at their post history proves that to not be the case.
for example, my family who are virulent leftists, and have said things like "romney should be in jail, lindsey graham is a retarded war mongerer" are now championing both of them since romney called a few people traitors, and graham suggested putting a hit on putin's head.
worst of all? they don't even notice their hypocrisy. people who solely rely on whatever news narrative fits best for their world view will very quickly turn on a dime when the new, convenient mindset rears its head
reddit opinions are the fast food of a worldview. lots of options, no sustenance, and new stores are constantly opening and closing.

TV news and social media feeds will tell them the next thing to be excited/angry about. They won't "pretend" like this never happened, they will simply not think about it any more.