What vidya games do robots play?

what vidya games do robots play?

Attached: download (92).png (630x658, 259.41K)

bloons td6, binding of isaac, terraria

halo, a bit of cs, monecraf sometimes

At the moment I'm only playing Cyberpunk 2077 and Forza Horizon 5.
I did start Mass Effect not long ago, but haven't bothered going back to it since I bought Cyberpunk after patch 1.5.

I still play Civ 5 and fallout new vegas with mods to keep it interesting.

Mainly things with robots or mechs in them these days.

Any Atlus Game

The binding of isaac, cs go, cs 1.6, minecraft and fortnite time to time. I almost don't play it cuz no friends.

taking ROMpill right now

Just finished the Fallout series. Trying to get through Outer Worlds now.

TF2 here, anyone else?

Attached: 8a2e55d51483429cc735958eb4eae132.jpg (1080x1074, 58.43K)

really nothing except chess

I've played Cyberpunk 2077 but then I figured out that the main character V is going to die and there's nothing you can do about it.
Also the way his consciousness gets slowly overridden by this retarded Silverhand makes the whole plot worthless to me.

I stopped playing video games a few years ago because they just got boring and most games nowadays just look like shit. Kinda interested in Elden Ring though, the only reason I'd buy a Ps5

SupCom Forged Alliance erryday

holy shit literally me but i quit isaac a while ago due to being really unfun sometimes

Recently played ori and the will of the wisps. Cried a bit.

I enjoy RPGs, New Vegas being my comfy go-to.
I used to play TF2 until about a year ago when I realized it's never getting an update.

I just finished DMC1. Its pretty great, but it kicked my ass all the way to the end. I didn't know that the PS2 english releases of the game had damage sliders tweaked to be more difficult. most people play the HD version and think nothing of the difficulty. It pisses me off how you cant find footage of guys capturing their consoles anymore, its buried by HD remasters and emulator footage

combat air sims. most immersive to me, which means escape from reality.

Rimworld, lately, it's been good so far. I few months ago I went back to No Mans Sky and played through it again on permadeath. comfy, in a grindy kind of way.

In the late 2000s I was one of those losers who played WoW as a full-time job for several years