When did you realize that dicksize is extremely important and dicklets are screwed?

When did you realize that dicksize is extremely important and dicklets are screwed?

Attached: 1647358617047.webm (608x1080, 1.45M)

I mean, he's giving her the business, but why are they fucking in a closet?

Just because your dick doesn't work op it doesn't mean it makes you a real woman.

Attached: 1644047177657.jpg (630x716, 84.21K)

dear anons, you dont need to be hung like a horse

they are fucking like apes both side

meh its a hard to swallow pill, but at least i am not alone as a dicklet. basically women can only feel preasure with 8+ inches cocks. how many guys have 8+ inches cocks? very few. we dicklets are not alone in this struggle

Depends on the woman I think. A petite woman probably couldn't use all 8 inches.

Girth is important though. Under 6 inch girth is bad.

t. never had sex
t. doesnt know anything about pussy
t. coping hard

This is a great way to look at the situation.
Only the top 1% of males can give vaginal pleasure, so most women will never get it

>Under 6 inch girth is bad.
6 inch girth is 1 toilet paper roll. how common it is to have a cock as fat as a toilet paper roll?

>short
>dicklet
>balding
>fuck up looking face
i can't even say i missed out on anything because it never even began for me, i was genetically destined to be a dead end from the second i was conceived. the only solace i take in that fact is that my beta DNA will not harm the gene pool, instead it will rot with me.

dicksize is like height.

if you are 6 ft or more that's perfect.

but 6'6 or higher is too much and is equal to being too short

you will never see a woman complaining about a man being too big, both for his body and dick

>but 6'6 or higher is too much and is equal to being too short
>he hasnt seen bumble height preferences for women

you've literally never spoken to a woman romantically before in your life. keep your mouth shut

there are dicks that are too big that they hurt. this is nothing new.

there is a sweet spot to dick size as there is with height.

in the same respect, women are not fawning over lanky retards. there is a threshold to height as there is to dick size. there's a too much limit where, being too tall, you look intimidating, like a lanky retard, or it's just not applicable to date the person as they dont look human.

women are selecting ectomorphs as they are more athletic naturally and more physically capable in other respects.

women are not selecting lanky retards that don't look like humans, you fucking idiot

>reddit spacing and dicklet cope
Name a more iconic duo

i have a big dick that literally made my gf bleed the first time we had sex. fuck off

I honestly do not care.
>9 inches
>large body count; beyond 20
>convinced not to reproduce

Attached: 1646774759852.jpg (881x596, 132.45K)

no guys with big dicks say this, keep coping dicklet

you sound like a short small-penised person

retard

t. foid

ok. whatever you say buddy. i'm sure you know what youre talking about

realistically I think all you actually need is 4 inches. I have 5 and I was able to make both of my ex gfs orgasm through intercourse.

Attached: 1646076290607.png (128x128, 26.6K)

if you see any post playing down the importance of a big dick, that post was written by a dicklet, no exception

Cant even fuck right she also looks like crackhead

poor user...they faked it

Why do crackhead trailer park hoes always wear the pigtails?

>she
i bet you its a tranny based on the tits and uwu pigtails

i didn't play down the importance though, retard, i said there is a sweet spot like there is for height

we can be almost certain it is you who is the dicklet however, because you think (1) a "big dick", no matter how big, is always positive and pleasurable for the woman (literally a virgin's perspective), (2) that pleasure automatically always scales with dick size (literally a dicklet's perspective developed from feelings of inadequacy), and (3) that if by some miracle you have had sex, you haven't got a big dick because if you have you would have seen what i have seen. i've literally made women bleed. it's not fun when after just starting the girl looks obviously in pain and is encouraging you to cum and finish quickly. feels fucking awful you retard