What toppings do you get on your pizza?

What toppings do you get on your pizza?

Attached: za.jpg (720x720, 96.97K)

Ham and pineapple

Salami and pepperoni will do anyday,mushrooms ans some other veggies to be fancier
Cursed post but checked

sausage, green pepper, and onions, by choice. A lot of places seem to include mushrooms with that, but whatever. Pepperoni is fine.

Pineapple does not belong on anything, pizza or otherwise.

I'm a huge carnivore, so I just get meat lovers. Pepperoni, sausage, bacon and ham. Sometimes I'll even order chicken.

It's either thunfish or fungi, or both.

for me it's chovies

Pepperoni or buffalo chicken
Fuck off with the gay toppings

Typically nothing. Cheese, sauce, and, crust is perfect the way it is.

If I do get topping, a good combo is chopped steak or meatball, onion, garlic, and maybe roasted peppers.

I mainly get pineapple, mushrooms, and pepperoni

I just order the pizza that has the most stuff on it, unless that includes something disgusting. I once ate a limited edition pizza, at a local place, that had some greenery on it, I'm pretty sure it was bits of broccoli, and it was amazing. It had all the other regular ingredients (cheese, meat, some other veggies probably, I don't rememeber it was ages ago). I'm kinda bored of pizza these days after eating far too much of it throughout the years. But a good pizza still hits the spot like nothing else.

Attached: 1645695724271.jpg (900x900, 194.09K)

>pepperoni
>olive
>onion
>garlic
>green pepper
>banana pepper
>jalapeno if they have it

Attached: pizza on the roof.jpg (2000x1125, 412.18K)

thick cut pepperoni
green pepper
red onions
sometimes mushroom
chopped up meatballs, never sausage chunks
bacon
jalapeno slices
dried tomatoes
steak, depending on where i'm getting it from

i also like chicken on pizza, but i won't mix it with other meat types.
also, i get light cheese, and sesame seeds on the crust.

>jalapeno slices
I wish I liked jalapenos. I don't mind spice, but the crunchy texture and the taste I despise.

I got a large 1 topping special Pizza Pizza pizza yesterday, with a creamy garlic sauce base. Bacon crumble was my topping. Also considered pepperoni. Would also have considered ham, but they use slices instead of that nice cubed stuff.

Bacon and black olives :3

sounds pretty good; checked

Attached: italian navy.gif (300x300, 1.96M)

i don't get any toppings

Chicken, mushrooms, broccoli, onions, and tomatoes

I tried pineapple once a long time ago, I wanna try it again to see what all the fuss is about. Ham is good.

Green olive and jalapeno.

>Ham and pineapple
Good
>Just pineapple
Bad