NEET thread

Feel free to share or get something off your chest about your situation.
>How do you like being a NEET?
>Are you statebux or parentbux?
>How is your relationship with your parents?
>Are you looking/being forced to look for work? If not, what do you like to do in your free time?

Attached: mari.jpg (1190x903, 81.97K)

I applied for a government security guard job which only required a high school diploma. Wish me luck

I'm either super comfy or extremely depressed about the reality of my situation on any given day
Statebux
Awful. Haven't seen them in years and I'd like to keep it that way.
>Are you looking/being forced to look for work? If not, what do you like to do in your free time?
All I do is refresh imageboards and play handheld games

Attached: 25906905.png (424x318, 162.95K)

I've been depressed lately (maybe because I also refresh webpages all day) which is why I'm looking for work. I'm parentbux and it's awful. I feel like the bug guy in that book in my parents house

It's comfy, way comfier than working. Although it does get a little lonely when your steam friends are at work and you have to wait for them to come online.
Neither, not sure if I can still call myself a NEET but I still used to work a couple of weeks ago.
Father? Haven't seen him ever since I'm 8. Mother? Bad. She hates my guts and I hate her for ruining my life.
Not getting forced but my mother is pressuring me to either continue school or go to work.

Lost its appeal years ago
Govbux
Really good with my mum and pretty good with dad, they support me regardless of situation. Helping me when was alcoholic living at theirs to giving me advice and lending money if NEETbux is insufficient, while I'm on my own at my unit
>Are you looking/being forced to look for work?
No, on DSP so no requirement to seek employment but I'm going to anyway
>If not, what do you like to do in your free time?
Hope to get into study and pour my time into that, also like to watch anime/cartoons and read comics/manga/novels, play vidya occasionally, smoke(tobacco) and shitpost. While others like TV/movies etc

It's pretty comfy most of the time as long as I have something to distract myself. Living on my computer is about all I like doing so I basically have all I really want without having to put out any effort or suffer for something greater. I'm just happy that even though I have my own issues which led to it I can still enjoy my time like this. It's just another cope to add to the list of copes but if I'm not suicidally depressed like when trying to integrate into society then it's better than most things. I just look at my situation and wants and don't wants realistically and have abandoned desires that are only obtainable through my own suffering in favor of apathy and the peace of feelings of content I have now.

Parentbux but I am trying to get on disability atm and they are helping me thankfully.

I like to think it's ok. I help them whenever they need me and usually they give me something if I want or need it. They've never outright said it but I think they're a bit disappointed in me and the direction my life is going but they have a right to be.

No neither. I was being forced to for a while but long story short I was considering moving out and living with an user from /soc/ who lived near me in order to NEET for sexual favors. I got pretty serious about it from the stress and eventually I brought it up to my mom and said something like "I'd rather sell my body so I can live like this then be forced into the hell of working, talking to someone online, I'm considering moving out ect..." Never heard a word about working since then and she brought up the idea of getting on disability. Think she finally understood my issues more in depth after that. I kinda feel bad threatening her with something like that looking back on it though.

1/2

Attached: 1638005332226.gif (100x100, 18.7K)

2/2 couldn't fit this in first post
>what do you like to do in your free time?
Nothing notable really spend all my time at my computer. Youtube/twitch/anime/vidya/cooming/drinking/nicotine it's all just an escape. Playing Elden ring currently and watching Attack on Titan as new episodes release thinking about starting a new anime on a list I have saved up not sure what to start. All my life I've just tried to escape from the things I hated or disliked into a realm where I can be comfy. This is all I can do and it's ok it's for the best.

*The* biggest issue by far (for me at least) has been securing a decent place to live and lurk at without any parental support at all

It's honestly just this one fuckhuge issue that's been haunting me every step of the way for the past 3-4 years or so, and even before that to an extent. Since 2021 i managed to get invited to half a dozen house inspections but none of it worked out in the end

If i were a pampered only child, crypto-rich or inherited property somewhere this problem literally would not exist for me, but i've got none of these things going so i'm barely scraping by.

For now i live in a shared flat in a comfy rural linear settlement (which is formally part of my hometown but geographically way past the outskirts and not really part of the city in many respects), i have no idea how feasible this arrangement is in the long term though and hope something better comes up soon where i can lurk in peace

Attached: 1644155871329.png (384x383, 145.23K)

I doordash to keep poisoning myself with liqour and nicotine. Worked a few jobs, became a manager at one. The pressure got me addicted to multiple drugs, and I got fired for it.

I used to be, not really anymore since i'm in college, but i loved being a neet and my mom prefered when i was one too
"Parentbux" in a way, but it's a bit of a story
Mom and stepdad, extremely good. With dad and stepmom, it's complicated
Since i'm in college no, although i was forced into that and now i'm stuck in a course i don't really know if i want to do. I used to have a job that i was forced to get as well, but things happened and i quit after 2 years

Attached: a5058fa7ea256b0b4fabd2dcb3a6842a.jpg (750x750, 50.48K)

just stalked my old friends social media and he's been travelling while I'm basically a hikki
brutal stuff

It's good for a period of time i felt depressed that i will be unemployed but i no longer care anymore since im officially diagnosed as Schizo by doctor and it's cozy

Statebux. Comes in nice and easy

Very good.

No not really. I just stay at home and play vidya, watch anime, browse some imageboards.

Make myself a cup of coffee and muffins and enjoy my day. For the longest time I was so insecure to the fact of being a "Loser" but no longer care because those people who label like me are assholes

Attached: 1633063375234.jpg (507x507, 132.48K)

I'm about to move out from my parents to a bigger city since I can't find shit where I am. I will move out and rent apartment and then look for job once I moved out. I know perhaps I should first look for a job and set it up before moving out but there's so much competition as it is, being unable to show up for an interview or start job on moments notice might be an obstacle. I have enough money to sustain myself for few months since I worked abroad few years ago, but I have an empty space in my resume now I intend to cover with lies. There you go robots. Now should I risk it all and move out? Or should I wait and look for the job before I move out. There's an extra 1mill people in the current housing and job market currently, perhaps I should hurry the fuck up. NEET Chads show yourselfs and share your wisdom.

Attached: 1432273744234599888.jpg (704x3199, 184.94K)

>my mom prefered when i was one too
why

>Never heard a word about working since then and she brought up the idea of getting on disability
Your mom sounds nice. I would be insta kicked out lol. If you're in the US and don't mind sharing, how difficult is it to get on disability?

Because i was always around, and i did a lot of cooking and cleaning and other various housework too i don't have much time now a days nor do i see her often due to college, she feels a bit lonely without me now. My parents are also getting old so to them having an extra pair of hands around the house is worth it

Attached: 317590b85c6e2c9a131cbdbccb90c3b9.png (259x224, 33.95K)

I like it aside from the guilt and having to rely on my parents and boyfriend for money. Also, it gets really annoying being stuck in my house all day. I could be out of the house but it would be for walks or shopping, I don't have any friends and it's too cold to really hang out anywhere outside. In the summer I go fishing and camping though
Parentbux, they supplement my rent and pay my insurance
Kind of bad, I only see them every few months and we've all been pretty depressed after a recent death in the family. I have a bad relationship with my dad because he is distant, blunt, and shallow. My mom tried to skinwalk me my whole life and also hover over me and heavily criticizes me, but also showers me with gifts. It's ok but I can tell they are wondering why I don't get my shit together
I definitely need a fucking job, they have been paying my rent since I was 19 and I'm 27. Yes I'm not kidding. I am thinking of factory line assembly or greenhouse work. I can't do anything with numbers or social skills. In my daily life I shitpost, scrapbook, draw online and in my sketchbook, take care of my dogs and hamster, cook and bake, garden, watch anime and shows, read mystery and scifi, go fishing, camping, hiking, and occasionally I'll do something crafty like woodburning or making a wreath or a Halloween bucket with light up eyes for kids to take candy from

I'd rather be "normal", but then I wouldn't be me
parentbux
Our family is merely an economic unit. The amount I speak to my family members in a year is the amount most people do in a week, maybe even a day. I don't want to get into it further than that
I'm paying $400 rent and will probably get kicked out if I don't get a job soon, but I want to move out anyway. I won't have this free time in the future, but I would spend a lot of time riding my mountain bike in this park with miles and miles of gravel roads, walking and running on this lake trail, making my own food, reading, and watching road cycling.
>if I'm not suicidally depressed like when trying to integrate into society then it's better than most things
Agreed
As a pampered child, I'm thinking of building a tiny house. I will not rent the thought terrifies me.
This 27 year old I know of hiked the Appalachian Trail after getting a double major and going to law school. After that, he decided to move back in with his parents and work DoorDash. What happened there?
>paying my rent since I was 19 and I'm 27
That's crazy. It doesn't sound like you're stuck inside all day when you like to garden and hike and stuff. My motivation to spend time outside has been pretty bad lately

the girl I'm love with for the past year is in another relationship and its killing me everyday. you would think I would have figured out by now but I'm still fucked up by it. what do I do?

Attached: 1504702755144s.jpg (104x125, 2.79K)

>Living on my computer is about all I like doing so I basically have all I really want without having to put out any effort or suffer for something greater.
same