Wife leaves him for a tranny

> Wife leaves him for a tranny
> Immediately starts schizo ranting on twitter against trans people, Ukraine and sjws

This is not the ownage you think it is.

Attached: elon%20musk-1234657104.jpg (2560x1440, 462.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She was never his wife.

Honestly, he should be happy she left.

Musk was always a faggot, his only gift is scamming people out of money by having a baseline knowledge on subjects and using buzzwords and outright lies to sell products that will never be delivered, Tesla being the only exception.

I almost feel bad for him, almost

Snake oil salesman.

Durrrr

God imagine being a literal genius with billions of dollars and still simping for bio women like an absolute chud.
This retarded faggot could create real sentient robot waifus with the right investments and his company's capital but he chooses to finance his roastie cheating goblina wife and waste money landing space shuttles on a dead desert planet with no resources.
Sigh

>Tesla being the only exception.
Not originally. Tesla went bankrupt because all of his original backers pulled out because he was producing a whopping like 6 cars per year and wasn't able to meet demand.

He holds no merit for Tesla really

Attached: images (5) (1).jpg (577x531, 41.46K)

This is all a bunch of fud. Elon works like 100+ hours a week

Pretty sure he's always posted the same normieshit memes on his Twitter user. Also he was never pro tranny to begin with idk why people are seething over it so much

Please, I'm begging, kill yourself

Yeah, at the cringe factory.

>troon is mad
lel also all he did was post a meme it wasn't inherently anti tranny just some npc wojak. Is that all you troons do just lie and misinform just like you lie to yourselves about being women?

Attached: 1644047177657.jpg (630x716, 84.21K)

Please kill yourself, I'm begging

>Wife leaves him
>Insists she give him a surrogate baby
>She fucks a literal fucking tranny
>Still butthurt

Why doesn't he just buy Kennedi or Lavren and make more 10/10 sperg-gene babies?

He has been posting them non stop for hours...

>Spends his days shitposting like a faggot on twitter
>Suddenly a blue board waifu DM's you asking to be your date to the met

>Ruin the rest of your life obsessing over her

It's sad, but would any of you have done anything different?

I would have slit my wrists for primey grimey.

youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE

Attached: elon-musk-and-grimes-attend-the-heavenly-bodies-fashion-the-news-photo-1578525864.jpg (480x480, 41.13K)

Brought it on himself fucking a gutter skank like grimes to begin with. Poor autist bastard really wanted his goth gf, I'm sympathetic but nigger when you have that kind of money you can fuck your way into royal families all over the world get better taste holy shit

Elon is incredibly cringe and annoying. Him wojak posting on Twitter confirms that he is massive fucking loser. Wojaks are the most unfunny trash ever produced on this website and spat into the normie internet.

I've had my hands on a nutty woman like that and I let it go, my only regret is being with her in the first place.
So yes, I would do it differently.

Kanye and Elon are learning some hard lessons right now.

They need to collaborate and make sex bots a reality, to prevent another generation of men going through the same turmoil they are facing right now.

>non stop for hours...
Yeah sure bud and my bad it was actually 2 memes one of an npc wojak and the other shitting on neflix for all the virtue signaling and pandering they do totally non stop for hours though yeah sure. Their is that better for you? Sounds pretty based to me.

Attached: 1645288302707.jpg (719x358, 49.12K)

>caring about women while rich
ISHYGDDT. They call it fuck you money for a reason.

The problem with this analysis is that the Federal government has been pushing subsidies for electric cars for decades, and until Tesla everyone who tried to enter that market failed like a fucking joke. Including ALL the major auto manufacturers.

I think the electric car tax credits shouldn't exist, and that therefore Tesla's success is inherently tainted - but I do have to admit that until Musk came up with the business model he did, NOBODY ELSE had found a way to make this succeed. Anybody else with access to capital (and that is a shitload of people, in the end) should have been able to do the same thing, if it's as easy as this poster makes it out...and they didn't.

Fuck em Elon. Women are trash. No women on Mars.