Hii fembots! we should have a Any Forums meetup irl >_< it would be soo fun :3 what r ur thoughts w\w

hii fembots! we should have a Any Forums meetup irl >_< it would be soo fun :3 what r ur thoughts w\\w

Attached: 1647349819144.jpg (1248x1306, 157.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8JXgXCagdxk?t=371
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck puts their PC under the middle of their desk?

Retards who buy prebuilt and want to look at the pretty lights but don't have the space on their desk.

I would actually enjoy seeing all the edgelords from here turning into meek little shybois at the sight of an irl woman.

Leave the girl alone. You stinky fat incel.

I put my feet there.

you better be using all SSDs and not be shaking those HDDs to death with your feets..

yeah no

Remember when Mason scored Brittany at the meet up?

...It's not until after penis goes in vagina that things take a turn for the worse.

youtu.be/8JXgXCagdxk?t=371

Attached: amrNKJe.jpg (1057x947, 166.2K)

Look at the actual setup and placement.
She purposefully turned it so the stupid fucking RGB could be seen. Probably has it naturally sitting to their left in that little area where you can see the fan light which usually covers it.
Prebuilt is only cringe if you do some stupid shit like bestbuy or go to a "gamer" site for the best color coordinated RGB filled trash.
You can get computers prebuilt for any purpose to a much higher degree than you could ever achieve yourself by just going to the proper professionals who will basically treat that bitch like a tuner to a grease monkey.
I'm talking complete diagnostic read outs every step, no bloatware shit the best will flat out tell you its garbage but will still understand why you might want windows over linux or some shit, and it will come to you ready to go complete and had it had a literal engine in it and you don't get the sound proof model it would make you go deaf.
Is it expensive? Yes, but this shit isn't for poor just like owning a nascar or a private jet isn't.
Argue all you want about your own skillset the odds of you being better than teams of those guys as a solo act are statistically impossible.
As such, if you have the money, the only smart move would be to just get the best from the best because you're not capable of such a task as they are.

Lmao I don't even know what a HDD is but it's fine, I'm not kicking anything.

>actually recognize 3 people from there
Oh, fuck.

>You can get computers prebuilt for any purpose to a much higher degree than you could ever achieve yourself
I built my PC, you are completely wrong and likely a retard, I'm not reading the rest of your post but know that you are quite literally a midwit, a child could build a computer, it's that easy.

>user doesn't kick his computer around every so often because it stopped making noises so clearly it's not working

I think the dude in the red and black jacket, center back, is in Sam Hyde's crew now, and used to be a major C---- and S---- orbiter on here.

>teehee um omg what is a hdd like lol

Attached: 1647350806806.jpg (1331x739, 247.2K)

>be retard
>given exact info I need to not be retarded
>chimpout and reeeeee because I didn't like that the first sentence invalidates my erroneous views
>choose to stay retarded instead
Classic but tragic.

You'd unironically Bianca all the *fembots*

No, I mean as in I know them in a non-Any Forums sense like school or work or an acquaintance.
Imagine if they had decent careers you could crash with the time machine blackmail...

tl;dw please? i dont feel like watching vid

>how do you do fellow real life females who wants to come back to my apartment (im female btw uwu) and have some drinks

If I ever have the chance to meet a group of so called "fembots" I'd crush their skulls with my bare hands and slowly watch the soul get sucked out of them while they reminisce on their pathetic lives. It's not my fault they turned me into a monster.

Attached: 1647351055072.jpg (500x490, 53.19K)

Dunno, sounds like your fault to me.

that's some psychopath shit right there

>QT patootie goes to Any Forums meet up
>Comes across a handsome, fit young man
>Surely this is fate

>Turns out no amount of good genes fixes what leads to a man spending his whole life on Any Forums

>Records him screaming and wailing like a woman and smashing all her stuff and rolling around on the floor because he "knows" he is ugly and repulsive and she doesn't love him and no one can ever love him and he's doomed to die alone

Would not. I would say "h-hello, ha." After spending hours planning my perfect opening line.

I would just go home and cry myself to sleep honestly.

Attached: yeah.jpg (588x560, 104.47K)

This has just made at least 4 fembots moist.

hi fembots id glady host this in my basement (its decorated)

Attached: 1647351730681.png (585x427, 277.08K)

Have you built a computer?
It's easier than Legos, you are wrong, simple as.
I'm now realizing that you might be a woman which would explain your opinion, my condolences.

Some schizophrenic histrionic type experiencing body dysphoria throws a hissy fit, never cleans up, and then some random femoid with self esteem issues let's Any Forums types bully her for attention on twitch. Not worth your time.

user, as someone that has built PCs since age 6 and done so for numerous people and fucked around with stupid shit like a 2 pc setup in a single submerged housing.
There are genuinely companies FULL of people who do this I can rest easy are individually better at this than you AND because they all work in their own specialized ways each company full of such people will be able to provide different but superior than you're capable of computers.
If you were as good as you claim at least one of them would be aware of your work and contacted you as such.