Hell yeah it's gonna be summer anons

Hell yeah it's gonna be summer anons

Attached: 81f08731af6150ac.jpg (552x765, 76.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owK-2zmVhd8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when, june?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

Soon and it's gonna be great

Attached: f31dc512c4801b92.jpg (2836x3840, 1.08M)

I'm looking forward to it not being freezing cold all the damn time. or free natural gas so I can run the furnace 24/7, I'd also take that

So what? I'll just be doing the same thing I do all the time: Nothing. Except it will be sunny outside and I'll think of all the people having fun while I'm wasting away in my room. All the care-free summer days I spent on the beach with my friends as a teenager. All the missed opportunities that lead to my sorry state today. I always feel 10x worse in the summer.

A properly freezing winter is fine too
lol

Attached: 3e51692286f48fd35623e2e3a8c5b842.png (860x1214, 1.11M)

There's nothing great about Summer, it's hot and gross where I live. Also, fuck summerfags

Summer is a nightmare for incelrinos
I just want to be able to take a vacation and travel somewhere away from here

Ok and? What are you looking forward to? I'm just glad it's not gonna be freezing cold when I eventually do have to go outside. My room always gets hot as fuck in the summer though overall its not much more enjoyable than winter since I spend the majority of time in my room.

Attached: FNiFRNtWYA4dF1R.jpg (850x1258, 137.4K)

>h it's gonna be summer anons
hell yeah. moving my pc outside so i can shitpost outside.

Attached: 3211212.png (720x450, 544.2K)

ou have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not orig

Attached: 32112126.png (1743x1540, 505.65K)

About fucking time.

youtube.com/watch?v=owK-2zmVhd8

Summer is the worst season for a robot. You must be a normalfaggot

>You must be a normalfaggot
>paying for heat
yup.

This cold has been miserable but the heat just makes me uncontrollably angry, why can't it just be spring and fall all year.

I'm looking forward to the stage between having to bundle up and wince whenever the wind blows on my face and sweating in t-shirts. Hoodie weather is best weather.

Damn difficult life
All seasons are pretty great
Yup certified 100% normal
Waiting to spend moar time outside especially bicycling and on the lake
Warm sun shine with mild breeze is 5/5

Attached: 165e64bfe6cb7891.jpg (706x1000, 106.05K)

>heat just makes me uncontrollably angry,
i used to be like that. now cold pisses me off and i welcome the heat.

>>All seasons are pretty great
it has to be a proper season though. March is one of my least-favorite times of the year because it's neither winter nor spring. Yeah, winter is cold, but at least if you get good snowfall it's aesthetic. (also winter skies produce some of the best sunsets) Spring is a relief when it arrives, things warm up and plants start budding again, and soon there'll be birds and flowers around.

But right now there's none of that. There's no snow or Christmas or anything, but it's still cold and everything is still dead. It's just bleak all around. Any season would be an improvement on it.

I hate summer fr fr cap

>cap
fucking kek.

How's that funny

When it's winter, I long for summer.
When it's summer, I long for winter.
I just love spring and fall.
I hate when it's too hot or too cold.
Only good thing in summer is a summer's storm.

its funny. ff cap.