Do men really only pretend to like music...

Do men really only pretend to like music? I legitimately never heard a single guy tell me any song or music group they liked that wasnt extremely normie shit.

Attached: A53287FB-401D-45CD-B637-B983441FC216.jpg (1170x1418, 295.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2LSMLPBpazM
youtu.be/buarznoa7ms
youtube.com/watch?v=hmjU-6tkEc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and no, videogame soundtracks dont count as music.

I honestly don't listen to music very often

Most of my day is listening to music and I don't think a lot of it is very normie

What about anime OSTs?

Bad bait, you know it is actually the opposite

Music is for normis

no
see the post above, guys only listen to vg and anime music, NOTHING ELSE

And negative xp?

It's the other way around, troon. Most women have 0 taste in music. All they listen to is EDM garbage they hear at raves/clubs/parties etc. Most girls listen to EDM, trap, or rock music they picked up from their ex boyfriends/fucktoys/betas.
>asuka joker pfp
Confirmed for having 0 taste in music and is seeking attention. Guarentee you her playlist is built from Any Forums simps.

I'm really into Kayokyoku desu

not into video game music or anime OSTs that much

Attached: large_550_tmp_2F1604430425192-93tfc0z39rw-c83979bc631b68f016d62aac71a2abd7_2FSTS-072-COVER-ART.jpg (550x550, 58.43K)

implying OST chads aren't pinnacle

youtu.be/2LSMLPBpazM

Attached: bitch i'll have u know i consume a balanced diet of mordecai deftones edits, Circa Survive, CHVRCHES, The Front Bottoms, and this week, Avril Lavigne, I SEE STARS, and Tokyo Police Club.jpg (946x873, 480.18K)

this is now a good music thread.
youtu.be/buarznoa7ms

This thread will get 50+ replies because a woman is depicted in the thumbnail and it's tiktok shit and it's insulting men. This is so obviously bait and yet many will take it and shove it up their asses. I'm tired of this retarded nigger monkey board. Shut this shit down gookmoot.

I have a better question.
[Original post]

Attached: 1647208088250.png (625x626, 180.89K)

Don't worry, you're not alone in hating this bullshit, user. Don't let it get too under your skin, though.

then flame the faggot OP and not the 100+ anons

I'm in the middle of a Rachmaninov kick right now in fact

This one is a banger
youtube.com/watch?v=hmjU-6tkEc8

Another gay ass shit tiktok nigger bait roastie thread like who cares what some dumb woman thinks like cunt nigger

I dont really listen to music and I make that clear to anyone who asks. It gets fucking annoying how people look odd at me for not really caring for it. Like omg music is my life how can anyone not like music bullshit. I just dont talk to these people.

They, by definition, are considered music. Granted this is just a troll thread you contradict yourself within your first two posts.

>It can't be normie shit
>This genre of not typically listened to music doesn't count though!
So what genre's of music do YOU classify as REAL music? Or will you deflect, and not answer the question or choose to ignore it?

And I haven't heard any GIRL tell me any song or music group that wasnt extremely normie shit.

Wtf is this bait shit like are you even serious? If you are, are you mentally impaired?