A scenario

You have a ten inch cock and a gf with A cup breasts, who is basically your ideal girl except for her breast size.

You can make your penis smaller in exchange for giving your gf larger breasts. Each inch removed is two cup sizes added to your gf. The smallest your penis can get is one inch, and the largest your gf can get is an S cup.

How many inches do you remove?

Attached: EympVQEUYAAm-8v.jpg orig.jpg (1305x1713, 114.1K)

I don't understand cup sizes

Attached: 1635753093030.jpg (1080x1080, 517.52K)

i don't remove any inches, flat is justice , get flatpilled user, you still have time...

I'd keep all my inches and use them to destroy my mom's pussy. My a cup gf will turn into a c cup after her first pregnancy just like my mom did.

None. Unless you're mutilated half the joy is your forskin and more specifically your frenulum being rubbed against the solid part of her chest between her tits where her ribs meet and her licking that entire tip if you're that long. Tits do feel nice to rub against but they're just smooth skin with no texture or anything and when slick with saliva or something it's not much sensation. You want to rub between flesh mounds and have it feel good do a butt job as the glutes are solid structures that actually make the flesh mounds grip your dick and depending on angle you'll grind your sensitive areas on her asshole which has a decent texture.
Besides, smaller breasts genuinely produce better milk in higher quantities and I want our kids to not be braindead.

I'll keep my 10 incher and the flat gf
I have an 8 incher and a flat gf irl and Im happy with it, not that much would change

There is no solid visual representation of cup sizes because the cup letter changes with the band size.
So, a 30F and a 38C would hold the same size breasts but 30C and 30F would be smaller breasts and bigger breasts respectively despite having the same band size.
So, unless you have the same band size you have to adjust a size down everytime you add 2 to your band size and vice versa.

Attached: Hhwoarq.jpg (800x1400, 119.62K)

This is too hard for my brain just post more amine tiddies

Attached: 87550177_p0.jpg (1650x1200, 310.52K)

Keep my cock, break up and look for a new gf. Why would I sacrifice my huge cock for a woman that is "basically" my ideal gf?

>too hard for brain
How? It's as simple as:
1. If the band size is the same the letter going up will mean bigger tits.
2. If the band size goes up but the letter stays the same the tits go down in size.
3. If you add 2 to the band size and go down 1 letter grade the tits will be the same size.
4. If you remove 2 from the band size and go up 1 letter gradd the tits will be the same.

She has a fat ass and no tits? Sounds like a slice of heaven.

I don't know what a band size is

Attached: 69413128_p0.png (816x989, 488.25K)

It is pic rel. Just the circumference of your actual chest not your breasts.
That's how you can tell fat chicks from their band size number.

Attached: measuring-to-find-band-size-684x1024.png (684x1024, 126.56K)

Will she leave me if my penis is small? If not, go all the way and have an obese titcow S cup wife.

why is 30" represented by 34?
why does band size effect bust size?
the more this gets explained the more stupid it gets. it's like they made it intentionally unintuitive to get women to buy more bras before they find a size that actually fits them.

and if you're going to say, "make a better solution": fuck you. i will.
[band length in inches]:[approximate bust radius in inches]

>why is 30" represented by 34?
>why does band size effect bust size?
>the more this gets explained the more stupid it gets. it's like they made it intentionally unintuitive to get women to buy more bras before they find a size that actually fits them.
>and if you're going to say, "make a better solution": fuck you. i will.
>[band length in inches]:[approximate bust radius in inches]
Nooo. Bad user. You were given the EXACT info you needed to know and think of when it comes to the subject. As you have found out, trying to explore past the bounds given ruins the system just like not knowing exactly enough and no more means the system confuses you.
All you need and SHOULD think about are those 4 guidelines. Nothing more nothing less.
You want to make a better system send all women to my home so I can measure them by hand, write those digits down in a folder for later should they need further services, maybe take a few soft and hard molds and lasts of their entire upper chest, and make them a perfect fit one.
It's as simple as just standing there, paying me, and getting their bra.

I have a 10 inch dick. I just go out get a new gf with an actual chest.

>10 inches
does she have a cave for a vagina?
if not, Id get rid of inches just so I wouldnt pass out from getting an erection, maybe only 1 inch for boobs

The true patrician's choice is 2 inches/E cup.

>7.5 inches
>E cup
Anal and deepthroat would probably both be very difficult with a 7.5 inch cock if it's also thick but huge cowtits wouldn't look so good on my ideal gf.

I make her perfectly flat and get an 11 inches dick

i get a big cock and a girlfriend? i'd go for like 7 inches and D cup

Five inches for J cup, easy choice. Might be tempted to go for the L. Can we do half sizes so I get a K cup gf? I think 4.5" is still enough I can ravage her butthole without worrying about it slipping out too often but I'm not sure if 4" will be able to manage this.
Anyway big boobs don't count if she's a lardass so if it's honest boobs were talking about it can only be a 28 or 30" band size.