Turning 22 in a few days

>turning 22 in a few days
>college dropout NEET
>fat
>depressed
>lost interest in all hobbies
>friendless
>khhv
I can't believe that my youth is basically over and I wasted it all. I feel so behind in every way and it just gets worse. Every time I look in the mirror and see a man instead of a teenager I want to die.

Attached: 1638378201757.jpg (1600x1121, 214.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9l3d8UDSfk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only when you hit the big three zero do you actually have no youth left. You got 8 years to not waste.

why would you want to be a teen anyway?

Attached: 1630700881514.jpg (348x342, 20.56K)

Turning 22 as well. I blame covid for fucking up the good that I had going for me. Man things were going so well, I was putting in effort and seeing results socially then the scamdemic happened and I everything went to shit again. Lost all my friends, no girls etc. FUCK.

Just feeling behind in life and failing to reach milestones that most people achieve as teenagers.

>22 year old kid thinks his life is over
Man, kids these days.

Atleast you can rationalize your failure and suffering towards a scapegoat like the pandemic.
I was long gone before covid ever happened, the only thing that I like with covid was that normals also got a taste of my pathetic existence.

Attached: 1647006368726.jpg (278x389, 33.9K)

30 here and it's all the same, it's only gonna get worse user

Attached: 102.jpg (600x450, 27.77K)

It was over the day I was born. If I've already wasted over 2 decades of my life nothing is going to change. There's are things fundamentally wrong with me as a person.

>no image results
what is this image??

I'll be 21 in a few months as a virgin NEET. I at least got 2 friends and am a skeleton and enjoy my escapisms still. The only thing I'm looking forward to is being able to buy alcohol and not stress about showing my ID when going to a smoke shop I always visit so I can get my nicotine fix. Don't worry though desu even though you're a man now you can always just remain ignorant and keep your childlike innocence I am definitely not in the mindset of an average 20 year old.

Attached: 3648532586494.png (500x375, 156.32K)

you're only 22 you stupid dumb fucking retard

I turn 28 on st paddys day. Happy almost birthday user ive been a shut in my whole life you should try to escape it before you end up like me fren

>doesn't know elpresador
zoom zoom

Attached: elpresador.gif (161x190, 1.38M)

Same age user
Just discovered my friend from school is travellling around and enjoying his life while I've been effectively hikki for 2 years

It feels awful but I just need to get on with my life

2020 was the year I was planning on sorting my life out, and the jewvid happened and turned me hikki

if you decide you want to back out try learning about the things you fear the most. this can range from becoming a herbalist if you're afraid of mushrooms to conspiracy theories if you're afraid of the government. for me it's a really enjoyable use of my time since i also lost interest in all of my hobbies since i always learn something new every day and i get past fears i didn't even know i had one step at a time.

>turning 22 in a few days
Happy B-day
>college dropout NEET
Being a NEET is pretty much common place since covid
>fat
Such is the life of a recluse
>depressed
Who isn't?
>lost interest in all hobbies
Happens to the best of us but it can always be rekindled
>friendless
Have a sook
>khhv
Was pretty much the same until 23. Perhaps don't look at this as the end, there's lots of success stories of achieving this in 20's even mid/late 20's
>I can't believe that my youth is basically over and I wasted it all.
lol
>I feel so behind in every way and it just gets worse.
Again, lol
>Every time I look in the mirror and see a man instead of a teenager
Wasted youth sob story. Shit happens
>I want to die.
Suicidal ideation is natural at this age unless you're a successful norman, don't bitch out on life because of depression

>22
>thinks his life is over
what the fuck are they telling you kids nowadays? i at least had hope until 30, there's still a chance for you user you can turn this around if you start now

Attached: 1647205028306.jpg (640x642, 33.61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9l3d8UDSfk0

You didn't waste it user
The world wasted your youth