>sub8 face
>sub180cm height
>location(medcel in nordic country)
>never bullied or hit weaker men
>have no criminal record
>do no drugs
>drink no alcohol
>have IQ over 200
>the current dystopian system(joos,capitalism, globalisation etc)

Basically i m incel because of my genes and because of my poor choices in life such as staying crimefree. Hbu?

Attached: mans face after 30 years of inceldom.jpg (1600x1055, 399.48K)

>medcel
Elaborate, what condition prevents you from smelling pussy juices and ass winds?

>I refuse to try
Fixed that for you OP. There is only one reason to be an incel, and that is because you chose to be one. Your IQ is also below 80. Every incel has low IQ.

It's very very rare that I see a girl I'm attracted to, I don't get very many opportunities to talk to girls. In the past 4-5 years, there have been two girls I liked, I ended up approaching both of them and both told me they already had a boyfriend.

>I refuse to try
15 years of rejections prove otherwise. ASOOOMPTIONER stop ASSOOOOMING, it makes you sound like a retard

True.
You'd have figured out how to get some bitches with an IQ that high unless you're eternally fucking retarded and disfunctionally autistic. It's really not that challenging, even being sub-8, which I assume is your way of saying you're a 7.

This and

#
>It's very very rare that I see a girl I'm attracted to,
This. The one girl whom I really liked, I didn't approach her and didn't get to see her anymore after lockdowns began. Recently found out that she liked me too. I feel like kms

mental illness (depression, avoidant personality disorder)
never leave house other than work or gym
work a career with no women (engineer)
shortish (5'8")
was chubby/fat until I lost weight and became fit long past the point it mattered. people don't find you in your house/room
live in parents basement to save money
no friends due to isolating out of a sense of shame and inadequacy over the period of the past decade
rampant anhedonia now to the point nothing is enjoyable. simply eat, sleep, work, save money or invest
haven't done anything social in over 5+ years
have never pursued a woman due to the sense I am too inadequate to deserve a relationship
have never tried online dating due to perceptions of inadequacy and feeling too old now
feel if i let anyone close they will just immediately reject me or find me to worse than worthless and actively harmful/a burden to them. results in me just isolating.
waited for some woman to make the first move on me but the chance never came
declined the only chances when approached in college due to not wanting a drunken hook-up as my only experience. would rather date a girl first.
too old now to change or consider having a family

How many girls have you actually asked out? Have you ever created a profile on a dating site?

>IQ over 200
>can't figure out how to get girls
Indeed. OP is a coping brainlet.

>can't figure out how to get girls
>You'd have figured out how to get some bitches with an IQ that high
yes ofc i have figured it out, i could start a criminal career such as beating up shorter men, doing robberies, selling drugs, doing tattoos etc, i would definitely get some pussy BUT i refuse to risk end up in jail for some pussy.

>How many girls have you actually asked out?
irl circa 220-230 bitches. In dating sites over 10.000 bitches.

>Have you ever created a profile on a dating site?
i spent thousands of hours in dating sites

Anoon is 15, established fact.
Let us all reunite to wish user a happy quinceanera.

Attached: fiestasalsa.jpg (640x631, 70.97K)

i dont speak beanish. Whats that supposed to mean?

How does beating people, robbing, peddling drugs or tattooing contribute to getting poose?
Guys... I think anoon is a LARPer :(

>irl circa 220-230 bitches. In dating sites over 10.000 bitches.
Lol. No you haven't. Unless you are a mentally ill turboautist. You have very low intelligence and are completely disconnected from reality. You are a NEET who has never had a job right? When is the last time you left your parents' basement?

Go figure, you and your 200 IQ. With that much brainpower you just need to read a sentence and you'll have the entire Spanish language broken down in your head.

>200 IQ
>is completely wrong in every way about how he would get pussy
>even a 80 IQ retard knows better than him how to get pussy

I dont actually know since I have never been insulted for anything, called autistic, etc. I guess I just exist and have the ability to be completely undetectable by women.

I got rejected once and since I have gotten zero signs or proof that not all women think I am hideous then I dont have to try more than the one time I did since I will only fail again.

user you should have given up after the first time. Thats all you need to know that you are wholly undesirable.

women desire criminal thugs, you havent figured it out yet? you never left your basement?

>No you haven't.
what, you are jealous because you dont have the balls to speak to a bitch?

>Unless you are a mentally ill turboautist
men who approach bitches are autists? you seem confused

>NEET who has never had a job right?
i m currently a NEET but i have worked for nearly 20 years. I quit my job because there is no point participating in this society anymore so now the goverment and the taxpayers/sexhavers pay me sexual reparations aka neetbux.

>You have very low intelligence
the facts prove otherwise. Stop embarassing yourself retard

Attached: fact pepe.png (220x221, 69.51K)

Not that user but. Well I have only asked one out and that was nine years ago back when I was 10. Thats enough to know that it is over for me.

>women desire criminal thugs
No they don't. If your IQ is above 200 why do you believe something this dumb?

>No they don't
but the facts prove that they do. Next thing you will tell me that the earth is flat. There is no point discussing with a fact denier like you. Troll somewhere else.

The only women that have ever wanted me were obese 2/10's and I refuse to settle for anything less than at least 6/10 girl who is no bigger than skinnyfat.

Anoon is LARPing and is not very good at it. Shame, could've been a fun thread if he tried.

I dont know if I am lucky or not but I have never had the misfortune of being whale bait.

IQ has nothing to do with it. I speak three languages already and my time is too precious to waste it on subhuman languages.

LARPing as what? a person with over 200 IQ? i dont have to LARP. It's the real me.

You don't even speak English properly. It makes it hard for us to believe that with your 200 IQ you speak other languages.

What are those facts? Remember "fact" doesn't mean "incel feeling I pulled out of my ass".

>have IQ over 200
>Inventor of NO PUSSY NO WORK NO PUSSY NO TAXES NO PUSSY NO VACCINE NOT PUSSY NO PEACE
This is why you're an incel. You lack self awareness and are a total fucking retard. 200IQ? You wish

leave your basement once and you will see those facts. Criminals get pussy, men with clean hands dont. How many men you know? how many of them are sexhavers? how many of them have a criminal record? What, you dont know any men? Go sit somewhere in the city and observe the couples. You will see tattooed thugs with bitches. Maybe also fat old betabuxxers but they dont count anyway.