I'm not happy guys

I'm not happy guys

Attached: 9A9A4D01-8535-49E0-A700-8BFAED298FF3.jpg (1057x1028, 297.21K)

just be happy baka hentai.

How?
Everything sucks
All I do is work a shit job, live in a shit apartment, and struggle through school

>Everything sucks
If you are at least financially stable, then try finding someone to date. Finding love won't solve money/career problems, but at least you'll be happy to have someone, no matter how shit circumstances get. As old as the saying is now, they'll be your 'rock'.

just get a dog bro

>just get a girlfriend HAR HAR HAR
I'm an ugly loser with fucked teeth, barely any money, and a skin condition on my face
And it isn't acne

What if they can't make you happy?

Behind the dark clouds raining down on you is a bright blue sky.

The fuck is that supposed to mean you fucko?

Attached: 0932DED7-BDE7-4AF3-AE97-709B51D985C6.jpg (480x259, 27.11K)

you find something else
look user, happiness is not something you can achieve through only one thing, or the things potrayed on the internet.
it varies from person to person and also your current mood.
theres shit ton of things that could make you happy, heck im happy just by looking at some chicken nuggets.
so go ahead first find what makes you happy

Not thinking

Brother, don't give up now. Keep your chin up. We're here to help you out. I just want you to know I got your back here bro.

I got love for you brother and I'm proud of you. Always rolling through the punches and pushing on through...

Don't you ever forget that each time you fail you have to get back up. Because beyond every dark cloud is a bright blue sky.

>just find what makes you happy lmao
A house would make me happy
Or at least slightly less bad
But I'm a loser and will never be able to afford one

work for it, let the hate and anger drive you to achieve it user.
if youre still having trouble break it down.
try moving a few things in your current room around, tidy things up a bit. im not saying too much, just a bit is enough
such tiny small steps and then the days would be short and you can start realizing your dream.
tip: keep yourself occupied, dont be in your head for long time shits bad, took a long while for me to get out of my head, its still hard but its better

pfft
Moving shit in my room won't do anything
The fuck would that do other than waste my fucking time?

>doesnt do shit
>doesnt even bother to try
>complains why good things dont happen to him
fucking sit and cry about it you faggot
or wait for some genie to come suck your dick and then gag out a mansion

Man I'm in school and have a job and shit
What else am I meant to do?

try finding something else then
my implication by tidying up your room was to make it look new/different than what you're used to
you can't buy a new one so make the one you already have, a new one

Yeah thats not gonna stop my roommates or neighbor from being annoying
And neither will talking to them

try talking to this dude he sounds like you

Attached: 1646886402513.png (428x270, 72.87K)

Fuck you, you fucking pussy. You're a little bitch, keep complaining and crying over nothing. Strangers are trying to help you on the internet because you asked for it and your a fucking cunt who doesn't deserve the time of the day. Faggot. No wonder you're broke and depressed. Your gonna fail your studies, you might scrape together the coin to get a house but you'll find something else to be depressed about so what's the point.