Why do people get off to calling their spouses "mommy" or "daddy" nowadays?

why do people get off to calling their spouses "mommy" or "daddy" nowadays?

Attached: 1617256397440.png (360x304, 248.88K)

Abuse and or trauma

Widespread degeneracy.

Subversion of traditional moral values that kept our societies in-tact to make way for the dystopian hellscape that the elites want to impose on us.

Attached: 1645825178799.jpg (1024x538, 71.31K)

Because it's hot

Also it doesn't have to mean you want to fuck your mom or dad. That is also just the name of parents. So I mean if they are a parent, they are also known as daddy.

My grandma and grandad always called each other mom and dad in an affectionate way. Just because you call someone baby or whatever doesn't mean you regard them as your literal child.

Doing it like that is cutesy and reinforces the idea of family. It's a nice loving gesture to remind each other of the family they've constructed together. There's nothing wrong with that sort of use.

I'm 99% sure OP was referring to the 20 year olds who call each other those names in the bedroom and fetishsise it.

are you a woman? you type like a woman

My ex want me to call him that pretty bad. It wasn't me. I don't get. But aspie af desuwa.
funny. My ex was a pol user lol

I'm a straight man who wants to sleep with women and ejaculate on their faces.

Attached: 1645651693104.jpg (1564x2292, 318.36K)

Idk, but I really hate it. It's a turn off if a girl calls me "daddy", like a big one, and people saying "mommy" just makes me think of my fucking mom, which turns me the fuck off too. Hate this shit.

GIRL?? ARE YOU A GIRL??? AM I PERHAPS TALKING TO A FEMALE FOR REAL??? B-BAKA

you should type less like a woman then

Daddyyyyyyy y tho??

You should be less like a little pussy bitch. Sewer rat motherfucker.

Attached: Jn3bYSk.webm (640x360, 436.26K)

lol, why so insecure?

That is not insecurity. That is me standing my ground like a true alpha male and pushing back against your (pathetic) attempts to assert dominance over me. I get the sense that you are projecting this imagined insecurity onto me to cope with your own feelings of powerlessness.

You are weak. I won.

Attached: images (35).jpg (858x357, 21.62K)

>has to resort to muh alpha male, assert dominance, and muh projection
yea, smells like a ton of insecurity

I am not "resorting" to anything. I am stating facts, my little pussy BITCH.

>look how manly I am! Im calling you a pussy an bitch!
why so insecure? all I said was that you typed like a woman

Caring about the opinion of basement dwelling neets on Any Forums is real alpha energy

>Y-you're insecure, I swear!
>Argument through repetition
>Talking in circles like a brainless insect DRONE

Yupyupyup it's over for you.