How would you react if your brother started dating a woman who looks like this?

How would you react if your brother started dating a woman who looks like this?

Attached: 92685480_p0.jpg (1030x1067, 967.84K)

Be really jealous and feel even more like shit as life is constantly proving to be completely unfair to me.

I would be happy for him

Honestly good on you bro. Pretty jelly desu.
No idea why nips draw their women so steamy tho

Attached: nhjjsexii8h81.jpg (640x1178, 76.46K)

my brother actually had a 300+ lb girlfriend for years. he didn't even have a thing for fat girls but I did. She would bake all the time and gained like 150 pounds in a year. She would also wear short shorts all the time and you could see her massive thighs covered in cellulite and chub rub when she would bend over. Good times.

Ask him how he made hentai real.

idk if i would be able to hide my boner

She's too skinny, I expected better from him.

>How would you react if your brother started dating a woman who looks like this?
Nothing. Dad would disown him and I'd be out a brother. Make shit life choices have a shit life.

Happy for him. Would love a woman like that for myself. Maybe ask him if she has a sister as a half serious joke. Otherwise as long as she treats my hypothetical little bro well, and he treats her well that's the important thing.

Tell him to share. There's enough of her for all of us.

He has autism. The retarded kind, not the "socially awkward" kind. So I'd be surprised if he was dating anyone at all. I'd only assume she was trying to take advantage of him.

My brother is a wizard, so good for him I guess

Ask him if she has a sister. Who is even bigger.

Attached: AE22160F-EE4E-46B5-B55B-76C574112FCF.jpg (1242x1489, 323.55K)

>tfw ywn have a bamboo-ale gf
why even live desu

If only, idk how he makes them so good, I want them to be real.

Attached: E053C4B1-7A94-455D-9EDA-ADAD99A9EB65.jpg (2244x3812, 543.34K)

I'd be annoyed, because he's hated overweight women all his life up until this hypothetical scenario, while Ive always enjoyed big women but never dated one (not for lack of trying).

You have a good brother, user. You should emulate him.

I'd give him a high five.

My brain tells me it's a sack of lard but my dick is incredibly happy to see her and wonder how it feels to have her riding it

soft desu